Sr. Technical Program Manager (H)
Company: Avispa Technology
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Sr. Technical Program Manager 10949 (H)A leading professional
networking and development company is seeking a Sr. Technical
Program Manager. The successful candidate will manage and maintain
project backlogs and ensure forward momentum with project
execution. The ideal candidate has prior full time program
management experience within an operation or technical department.
The company offers a great work environment!Sr. Technical Program
ManagerPay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80-$90/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development
company (Mountain View, CA 94043, Open to Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
40hours/week, 6 Month Assignment, Possible extension
Sr. Technical Program ManagerResponsibilities:
- Help operations teams go from fighting fires to avoiding
- Help teams be more efficient, see the big picture and ensure
processes scale appropriately with the company.
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy,
transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning.
- Manage and maintain project backlogs and ensure forward
momentum with project execution.
- Lead effort to resolve project conflicts and establish
appropriate resolution paths.
- Manage dependencies between multiple projects.
- Mentor individuals in best practices for planning and
- Develop strong partnerships with technology and business
- Assess and mitigate risk exposure.
- Manage resource planning.
Sr. Technical Program ManagerQualifications:
- 4+ years of full time program management experience within an
operation or technical department.
- 2+ years of direct experience with multiple Agile
- B.S./B.A. in a technical field, or equivalent practical
- In-house program experience.
- JIRA and build schedule/plan experience.
- Mastered Agile methods and practices through multiple teams
(Scrum and Kanban) are preferred.
- Strong practical and advanced theoretical understanding of
managing the life-cycle of large-scale programs and projects is
- Ability to manage multiple major concurrent projects is
- Comfortable interacting one-to-one with individual technical
contributors, senior leaders, as well as coaching teams.
- Ability to handle change.
- Compliance (Tax, Fiduciary), GoToMarket experience is a
- Good TPM 101 skills.
- Detail orientated and super good at metrics.
- Code understanding.
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Mountain View , Sr. Technical Program Manager (H), Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!