Program Manager III
Company: Adecco USA
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 17, 2022
The "World's Largest Search Engine" is looking for you!!
Position DescriptionProject Overview:We are an eCommerce customer
support business helping customers and catering to the needs of the
Product teams. From overseeing agent readiness to running
operations and providing key customer & product insights, we do it
all. Overall Responsibilities:
- Represent the voice of the user by providing insights,
feedback, and quantitative/ qualitative analysis to the Core
Product area for account disables and appeals.
- Leverage internal tools, logs and data to
identify/troubleshoot/resolve issues and identify scalable
solutions through tool or process improvements.
- Build dashboards and business presentations.
- Build necessary analytical modeling for load balancing,
forecasting, and other business aspects as needed.
- Engage and partner with key product decision-makers to
communicate and realize feature launch and support goals. Project
manage the launches with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Lead innovation programs, including piloting new processes,
support channels and process optimization, while measuring/driving
international product goals.
- Collaborate with Support, Product, and Engineering partners to
drive proposals that improve the end user experience and ensure
resolution of top user issues.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate with internal
teams and external partners.Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Program manage critical projects
- Enable insights via dashboarding / presentations
- Lead pilot projects and develop analytics
- Bachelor Degree
- 7+ years of experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Data visualization, storytelling, & presentation / slide
- Strong data navigation, mining, and comprehension skills
- Extensive experience in data analysis using SQL/MySQL.
Preferably 4+ years of hands on experience on SQL.
- Ability to build dashboards using Google Data studio, Tableau
or equivalent platforms
- Proven ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects with
competing priorities while working independently to drive projects
to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail in
a high-paced environment. Desired
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but
transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable.
- Excellent unstructured problem-solving, strategic and
analytical troubleshooting skills, with the ability to draw
insights from data and manage recommended actions.
- Strong leadership and project management skills with
demonstrated ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects
with competing priorities while working independently to drive
projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to
- Previous experience as a consultant in e-commerce customer
service.This particular client is requiring that all new hires show
proof of Covid-19 vaccination. However, accommodation
considerations will be reviewed for those that cannot be vaccinated
for medical, religious, or other reasons protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Mountain View , Program Manager III, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!