Company: CDJR Morgan Hill
Location: Morgan Hill
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Cardinale Automotive Group is a world-class organization of
happy employees. Relationships are the foundation of our success.
With every vehicle sold, every automobile serviced, every customer
interaction and every new hire brought onboard - we strive to
create outstanding and long-lasting relationships. This means
listening, caring, and understanding. After forty years of success,
we're proud to call ourselves one of the nation's top-performing
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, and Vision offered after 90 days
- Each year we look to provide the very best insurance we can
- 401k provided by nationwide and Pangea Wealth
- Ancillary insurance provided by Allstate
- FSA and HSA offered.
- Life Insurance provided for and paid by Cardinale Automotive
- Work directly with customers to develop enriching relationships
that improve client happiness and fuel the sales process.
- Establish trust among customers to establish strong network of
clientele and prospects.
- Provide training and support to sales staff and assist in
- Facilitate regular sales training for continue team
- Demonstrate leadership by setting a clear vision and goals for
the sales targeted performance.
- Engage and motivate the team to achieve key goals, performance
expectations and standard methodology processes
- Drive business through a high-level of involvement in
- Lead the negotiation process ensuring that customers understand
their vehicle purchase options and pricing.
- Partner with General Manager plan and run vehicle
- Assist in running controllable expense elements for the New and
Used Vehicle Departments.
- Analyze business metrics to resolve shortfalls and implement
action plans to elevate performance.Qualifications
- Automotive dealership management experience preferred
- Shown success in auto retail sales
- Confirmed leadership ability to mentor and train others
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Passionate about training sales team members and operating
within a reciprocal environment
- Enthusiastic personality with high-energy attitude
- Ability to boost morale during the sales workday and improve
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Experience and desire to work with technology
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: CDJR Morgan Hill, Mountain View , Sales Manager, Executive , Morgan Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!