Program Manager III
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a Program Manager III. This is a 6 month +
contract position located in Mountain View, CA and a hybrid remote
- Seeking a Program Manager III. Responsibilities:
- Our team helps users get the most out of their Account. We help
users improve and sustain Account health while creating helpful and
trusted experiences across the product ecosystem.
- The successful candidate will program manage the team's
internal operating cadence (annual planning, quarterly planning,
budgeting, governance reviews, business reviews), leading business
processes and managing cross-functional initiatives via performance
metrics and domain expertise, to produce high quality roadmap
deliverables. Program manage metrics program to drive insightful,
data-driven strategic recommendations against primary business
- Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Run and manage internal operations / business cadence.
- Drive strategic narratives and business communications.
- Lead annual planning efforts, detect discrepancies between the
priorities and plans of different teams within the Core team, and
drive them to resolution. Requirements:
- Project / Program management. (3-5 years experience).
- Stakeholder management and excellent cross functional
- Looking for candidates that are adaptive and able to pivot
quickly as needed.
- Ability to execute through ambiguity and progress forward.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills including simple data manipulation in
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no
- Experience as a business consultant. If you have the described
qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity,
please apply!About Genesis10:Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business
and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing
proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives.
If you are a high performing business or IT professional with
solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10
recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to
position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Keywords: Genesis10, Mountain View , Program Manager III, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!