Program Manager I
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a Program Manager I. This is a 12 month +
contract position located in Mountain View, CA and a remote
- Support the team that tests autonomous vehicles. Create test
sets from existing logs, triage failing simulations, review and
report relevant failures to appropriate subject matter experts,
program manage resolution of test failures, improve work flows,
updating existing dashboards and verifying accuracy of results.
- Create test sets.
- Use in-house tools to review simulation results.
- Work cross-functionally to properly triage failures.
- Follow-up with simulation owners and test engineers.
- Update queries for existing dashboards.
- Present overall status of the relevant simulations.
- Improve the workflows by automation. Requirements:
- BS/MS in a technical field.
- Previous experience in program management, task tracking, or
- Previous experience with program management software tools.
- 3-5 years of data analysis experience. -Strong understanding of
databases and data pipelines (ETL).
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- 2+ years of experience writing Python code.
- Strong cross functional communication skills.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no
- Experience implementing new operational workflows.
- Interest and willingness to improve existing analysis software
and report generation.
- Python programming experience. If you have the described
qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity,
please apply!About Genesis10:Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business
and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing
proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives.
If you are a high performing business or IT professional with
solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10
recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to
position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Keywords: Genesis10, Mountain View , Program Manager I, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!