Director Client Development - Southwest (Remote)
Company: Knightscope Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Knightscope is growing and, therefore, seeking a hungry and high
impact sales hunter to join the Client Development team to
strengthen its position among US-based clients. The Director Client
Development will have a dynamic personality and be responsible for
targeting opportunities and driving revenue with clients in major
markets across the United States.
* Anything & Everything: There will be a wide assortment of
standard and not-so-standard tasks that you'll be expected to
complete, both inside and outside the typical sales umbrella.
There's an entrepreneurial side to the role, so no task will be
either above or beneath you.
* Analysis & Strategy: Working directly with the head of sales,
you'll be contributing to the momentum in rapid revenue generation,
competitive reconnaissance, strategic positioning, market analysis,
and overall sales/marketing plans for the Company as it
* Product Input: Knightscope is working on a very large and complex
product roadmap. The ideal candidate will contribute to key
discussions, decisions and prioritizations of products,
technologies and features to maximize the overall impact of the
* Meeting People: You will foster relationships with existing, new,
and prospective clients. There will be wide variety of interactions
with clients including sales calls, new inquiry meetings, virtual
demonstrations, expansion/reselling, partnership discussions, and
existing account management across the US.
* Networking: [ASSUMING FAVORABLE OUTCOME OF THE PANDEMIC] There
are a wide variety of industry trade shows, conferences, and
workshops in the US that you will be attending. Domestic travel
will be a big part of the role in the medium to long term (we are
currently on a Companywide travel ban). If you have major travel
restrictions, this is not the role for you.
* Marketing Material Input: Your skills and experience will be used
to contribute to key marketing materials including blogs, client
case-studies, conference papers, presentations, website content,
videos, and other critical materials that relate to the
* 10+ years of experience selling to Fortune 1000 and large-scale
* Proven track record in high-tech B2B sales with the ability to
meet and exceed sales targets
* Network of C-level business leaders in companies with a large
* Experience developing solutions and making professional business
* Understanding of advanced physical security and public safety -
security and/or law enforcement background extremely helpful
* Ability to make decisions under pressure and work in a fast-paced
* Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Client Relationship
Management (CRM) tools
* Highly organized with effective time management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in a startup environment
* Remote Work-from-Home (in the U.S.) Flexibility Available
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national
Keywords: Knightscope Inc., Mountain View , Director Client Development - Southwest (Remote), Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!