Product Marketing Manager, TikTok Creator Marketplace
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: August 6, 2022
This role can be based in Los Angeles, Mountain View, or San
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our
mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London,
Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and
The TikTok Creator Marketing Solutions (TCMS) Global Product
Marketing Team leads product marketing for both Branded Content
tools and TikTok Creator Marketplace. TikTok Creator Marketplace
(TTCM) is the official platform for brand and creator
collaborations on TikTok. With TTCM, brands and agencies can browse
and search TTCM's marketplace of over 100,000+ qualified creators
across 24 countries, contact creators, and manage/track branded
content campaigns and outsourced creative production.
The Product Marketing Manager for TikTok Creator Marketplace will
be responsible for strategic development and execution of branded
content products and programs. You will partner with the
monetization product and product operations teams to bring new
products and programs to a global market, developing a strategy
based on core brand and creator insights, and bringing together a
cross-functional team to bring that strategy to life.
- Lead the development of go-to-market strategy for priority
Branded content products and features, translate vision and
insights into actionable goals and/or initiatives, lead OKR
building and tracking
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships with teams across
Product, Product Operations, Data Science, Legal, PR, Content
Partnerships, Sales etc.
- Be the voice of the customer to help influence key
cross-functional strategy and leverage resources to gain support
during the product development process
- Proactively and regularly communicate changes of product and
policy with stakeholders
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize feedback from brands and
creators, identify key issues, and solve them with relevant
- Work with data science and user research to gather insights and
track customer performance in monetization products
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of product marketing experience and a track record of
global product launches
- Passionate about supporting creators, with a deep knowledge of
the creator economy
- Excellent written, verbal, and professional communication
skills; data driven and strong analytical skills
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of branded content and digital advertising
and knowledge of marketplace dynamics
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees
are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our
workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and
bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating
our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the
many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be
disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead
should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We
are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during
our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation,
please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com.
Keywords: TikTok, Mountain View , Product Marketing Manager, TikTok Creator Marketplace, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!