Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Who are we and why should you join us?
- We help people change their lives. BetterHelp is the world's
largest therapy service. We set out on a mission to provide
everyone with easy, affordable, and private access to professional
counseling: anytime, anywhere. To date, our network of over 20,000
licensed, accredited, and board-certified therapists have assisted
more than 2,500,000 people. Every month, our secure website and
mobile app facilitate over 6,000,000 messages, chats, voice calls,
and video sessions that help people face life's challenges.
- We're taking mental healthcare to the next level. We combine
clinical care, cutting-edge technology and data-driven product
development to constantly learn, iterate, and improve. We are
relentless in our pursuit of better, always questioning the status
quo and discovering new ways to get things done and serve our
- We are a community that grows together - both professionally
and personally. Even with our exponential growth, our team is kept
agile and nimble, allowing you to have a huge impact and carve your
own path from day one. We invest in our team's well-being and
professional development because we know that business and
individual growth go hand-in-hand. You will move fast, remain
flexible, and be challenged every day. Join us!
What are we looking for?
BetterHelp is looking for a bright, ambitious and incredibly
analytical Performance Marketing Manager with a proven track record
of acquiring users and delivering growth for a large-scale online
service. This person will own all the digital marketing channels
for BetterHelp's Platform Services group and lead therapist
acquisition growth. .
The Platform Service team is responsible for all aspects of
therapist recruitment, engagement and experience with BetterHelp's
platform. We currently have over 20,000 licensed therapists on our
platform and are growing rapidly! We're looking for someone who is
passionate about advancing our mission of making mental healthcare
services more accessible and affordable, as well as adding value to
our users, therapists and to our communities.
What will you do?
- You will proactively seek, identify, and evaluate innovative
opportunities for therapist acquisition growth.
- You will create, develop and implement effective paid search
strategies with good ROAS.
- You will manage PPC budgets and partnerships.
- You will oversee campaigns across a number of search platforms
(e.g., Google Adwords, social media ads, online job boards).
- You will target selected groups through keyword and audience
- You will track daily, weekly and monthly KPIs to identify
opportunities for improvement or more efficient spend.
- You will report KPIs to management on a regular basis.
- You will produce clear and concise copy for campaigns.
- You will explore and test new marketing channels, techniques,
platforms, and networks.
- You will slice and dice an enormous amount of complex data into
meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable
- You will collaborate actively with product managers, designers
and engineers to drive growth and to resolve daily issues related
- You will enjoy great teamwork, have lots of fun, and take pride
in building a world-class product that makes a difference in
What will you NOT do?
- You will NOT worry about "runway", "cash left", or "how much
time we have until the next round". We have the startup DNA but
we're fully backed and funded, all the way to success.
- You will NOT be confined to your "job". You will get involved
in product, marketing, business strategy, and almost everything we
- You will NOT be bogged down by office politics, ego, or bad
attitude. Only positive, pleasure-to-work-with people are allowed
- You will NOT get yourself burned out. We work hard but we
believe in maintaining a sustainable work/life balance. Really.
- 3+ Years of experience in running large-scale online user
acquisition efforts in performance-driven environment (B2C)
- Track record of building and scaling user acquisition programs
and PPC campaigns
- Experience using and manipulating paid search dashboards to
- Experience with multiple platforms such as Google Analytics,
MixPanel, KISSMetrics, Facebook or others
- Experience managing large budgets ($1m+ monthly)
- Experience in media buying on social media platforms
- Great grasp of numbers with love for data and analytics
- Ambitious, hard working, execution-oriented, eager to get
results and succeed
- Good sense of marketing, consumer interaction, usability and
- "Growth hacker" mentality
- Excellent communication (oral and written), time management,
and organizational skills
- Competitive salary & equity compensation
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k benefits with employer matching contribution
- Ridiculous perks program
- Office in the heart of downtown Mountain View, a three-minute
walk from Caltrain
- Commuter benefits, FSA accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase
- Building something that matters - loved by the people and
admired by the press
- Any piece of hardware or software that will make you happy and
- Awesome people to work with
- Nothing to slow you down
- Helping people live a better life, every day
The base salary range for this position is $90,000 - $150,000. In
addition to a base salary, this position is eligible for a
performance bonus and benefits (subject to eligibility
requirements) listed here: Teladoc Health Benefits 2022. Total
compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited
to, type of position, location, education level, work experience,
and certifications. This information is applicable for all
At BetterHelp we thrive on difference and individuality, and as
part of the Teladoc Health family, we are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We never have and never will discriminate
against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, ethnicity,
religion, sex, color, national origin, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status, parental
status, disability, or Veteran status.
Keywords: BetterHelp.com, Mountain View , Performance Marketing Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!