Program Development Manager - Operations
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job TitleProgram Development Manager (Center of Excellence and
Job Description SummaryProvides professional project management
experience for program focused initiatives at a client portfolio.
Interacts with internal client representative's organizing
reporting cadence and desired data. Aggregates program data to
communicate program risks and achieve the goals of the internal
client organization. Monitors and coordinates the execution of the
various services and processes relating to initiatives, programs
and projects. Works in collaboration with the assigned Center Of
Excellence team members and members of the broader account,
building or facility management team, clients, owners, and
- Prepares agendas, develops and maintains master program budgets
and timelines as required for each project.
- Aggregates the individual project data into streamlined
holistic program view to ensure overall program objectives and
client needs are met.
- Prepares and coordinates project reports, dashboards and
- Facilitates program review meetings to review program project
status. Collaborates with core team to develop standards and
solutions for implementation.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction,
safety, quality, and team member performance
- Analyze program risks.
- Observes corporate, building, and client/owner policies and
- Reports to immediate supervisor major problems and findings and
results achieved with recommendations.
- Advises and obtains the necessary approvals from the
appropriate members of management of potential organizational
changes, actions that might require additional commitments, and the
need for expenditures in excess of approved budget.
- Adheres to government laws and regulations and established
rulings of government authorities including building codes, safety
- Maintains high qualitative and quantitative standards of work
- Strives constantly to improve skill and work knowledge; keeps
up to date in the field of specialization.
- Critical Thinker
- Analytics required
- Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
- Leadership including team management
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Proficiency
- Time Management
Technical Proficiency Important education
- B.S. Degree in Business or related field.Important
- Minimum of three (3) years directly related experience in an
project accountability role
- Hands-on experience with managing a program or project,
- Project responsibility experience required
- Real Estate or Technical background a plus
Additional eligibility qualifications
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple project
- Excellent client relations, client management, and consultation
- Excellent administrative ability
- Software competency: Google suite of applications
WORK ENVIRONMENTPHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to communicate with others and exchange accurate
information; operate a computer and other office productivity
machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary
position for some of the time; and extend hands and arms in any
direction.AAP EEO statement
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity to all
individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion,
gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative
action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are
treated during employment without regard to any of these
characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be
tolerated.This position requires that the employee perform services
for a customer at a customer facility. The customer mandates that
all service providers entering its facility be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. In light of the customer's requirement, C&W
will require each individual to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
prior to commencing employment in this position, except to the
extent that applicable law requires a reasonable accommodation for
the individual (and to the extent that such accommodation does not
impose an undue hardship on C&W).
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman &
Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
local law.In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to
request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at
Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or
HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to
accommodations will go unanswered.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Mountain View , Program Development Manager - Operations, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!