Product Manager, Ontime (TMS)
Company: GSE Solutions
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 22, 2022
GSE Absolute, is currently working with a major client who
specialize in developing innovative autonomous technology including
advanced technology stack purpose-built specifically for long-haul
trucks. This includes sensor fusion systems for their unique
lightweight mapping solution that allows their trucks to navigate
ever-changing highway construction zones.
We are looking for a Product Manager with Truck Management Software
exp., and you must have been a builder and end user, so end to end
experience creating and using a Truck Management software system.
Relocation assistance available.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the
design, definition and development of their transport and fleet
management platform that keeps our self-driving technology-equipped
trucks moving efficiently and safely.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the design, definition and development
- Evaluate existing transport management systems and potential
- Develop the roadmap and determine product requirements,
leveraging customer and operational insights, extensive research,
logistics and technical know-how
- Work closely with our partners, commercial teams and
engineering (Hardware, Software, Systems) to execute towards our
roadmap and turn technology into products with commercial
- Define success criteria and metrics for the integration of
self-driving technology equipped trucks into existing freight
operations and networks
- 5+ years' experience working in product management roles,
ideally in the transport management space, with experience bringing
a product to market
- A passion to apply technology and data to create innovative
solutions that change how freight moves and make the world a better
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to effectively
strategize, prioritize, and execute
- Ability to build credibility and strong relationships within
the organization (engineering and other counterparts) as well as
externally with partners and customers
- Results-motivated. Willingness to roll up the sleeves, jump
into things quickly and a desire to continuously grow and learn
What they offer:
- A place with big goals that we trust we can achieve.
- A fast-paced environment where we work with talented, committed
and supportive teammates.
- Equity and competitive pay. Every employee is a stakeholder in
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Flexible PTO and generous parental leave policies.
- A beautiful facility in Mountain View.
- They love their dogs, so are a dog friendly office!
- Free catered lunch.
Keywords: GSE Solutions, Mountain View , Product Manager, Ontime (TMS), Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!