Senior Project Manager
Company: Nova Partners, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Nova Partners is a technical construction management firm
specializing in -project -management in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We hire based on IQ, EQ, curiosity, aptitude, and passion with a
focus on long-term career (not short-term fulfillment). We ensure
our -projects are deeply supported by managing every aspect of the
construction process, utilizing our technical knowledge that is
unsurpassed in the construction management industry for the past 27
years.Our diverse -project -portfolio includes commercial real
estate, biotech, healthcare, data centers, education, civic,
energy, hospitality, and more for ground-up, renovations, and
tenant improvement in both private and public sectors. You will
have the opportunity to work on behalf of property owners,
developers, and tenants to take ownership and make an impact on
exciting, diverse, and complex -projects from inception to
delivery.Our flat structure -ensures you are supported on multiple
levels, having accessibility to peers, -Senior -PM's, to hands-on
Executives. -We promote from within and celebrate a positive,
inclusive work environment. -If you've ever met our teammates,
you'll notice they're truly the best and the brightest (view our
team -here).Our latest -job -opportunity is for a -Senior -Project
-Manager(SPM). We're ideally looking for an SPM who has managed a
variety of clients for -projects $150M+ in the San Francisco Bay
area. We have a variety of -projects that need your help in San
Francisco, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Redwood City, Sunnyvale, or
Mountain View. For new -projects you may help shape the -project
-scope, elect the architect, general contractor, engineers, and all
other required consultants to formulate the best-in-class team.Your
- Represent and interface with the owner from strategic program
to tactical deliverables in order to achieve the desired -project
-at a competitive price, on schedule, and at the desired
- Coordinate with the Architect, Contractor, and other -project
-team members to meet the -project -objectives and resolve issues
at all -project -stages.
- Attend owner, architect and contractor meetings, taking the
meeting notes and managing the follow-up action items.
- Review -project -construction documents, shop drawings,
submittals and achieve intimate familiarity with the owners' and
architects' intentions and requirements.
- Develop, manage, and analyze the -project -schedule showing
design, permitting, approvals, construction and fit-up.
- Prepare estimates or supporting our in-house estimator by
gathering budget and costs for the various portions of the
- Review and manage procedures for handling changes to the
contract documents, monthly valuations, drawing submissions, change
orders, requests for information (RFI's), substitutions, etc.
- Prepare a site analysis for safety, quality, and
- Participate in value engineering sessions to help modify the
design to reduce cost.
- Staff management which will include formal management of an
Assistant -Project -Manager/ProjectManagement team, resource
management, and recruitment.
- BS in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- 7-12 years of experience at a respected general contractor,
consulting construction management, or development firm is
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and MS -Project.
- Experience with ground-up construction in commercial real
estate construction ideal, huge plus for -project experience with
hospitals, labs, and other complex -projects.
- Experience working in the US. -Project -experience in
California, especially in the SF Bay Area preferred.
- We seek those with intellectual curiosity, have a knack for
critical problem-solving, and great sense of humor
Keywords: Nova Partners, Inc., Mountain View , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!