Senior Manager of Product Portfolio Management, SBSEG
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Come join Intuit Small Business and Self Employed Group's Product
Portfolio and Growth Strategy team as the Senior Manager of Product
Portfolio Strategy. This is a role on an exciting new team that is
building out the long-term product strategy for QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the leading platform among small businesses and the
self-employed, offering an ecosystem of products across many
regions around the world. We are building a team that will develop
and oversee the strategy across this portfolio of products which
will lead the long-term planning process and investments.
Intuit is actively seeking a strategic leader who can partner
across the organization to synthesize a cohesive product strategy
and build investment rationale for high growth areas of the
business. The right candidate will not only develop a long-term
strategy but also partner with leaders around the organization to
align the strategy with short-term plans.
This position requires a blend of leadership skills, experience
working alongside senior executives, presentation skills, and
quantitative analytics. This individual will have a passion for
technology, strategy, and story telling.
Note, we are currently working remotely, and when we return
in-office the role will be a hybrid of in-person in Mountain View
CA and remote.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces
better results and is critical to our success as a global company.
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
What you'll bring
- 12+ years' experience across roles in management consulting,
strategy, analytics, or product management
- Ability to synthesize various points of view in to a cohesive
narrative and build a presentation for senior leaders
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- High attention to detail, strong project management background,
and proven ability to work successfully in a cross-functional
- FinTech and/or SaaS experience a plus, but not required
How you will lead
- Develop a 5-year product strategy with priorities for product
development within SBSEG that ties to achieving the long-term
- Build a methodology / common currency for how projects are
prioritized and resources allocated that spans geographies and Big
- Maintain a long-term product roadmap and share priorities and
best practices across teams to maintain alignment
- Write the playbook for capabilities to be rolled-out across
geographies and Big Bets simultaneously
- Coordinate the development of long-term strategy and prepare
presentations and analyses for senior leaders
- Organize and maintain prioritization criteria for product
- Coordinate planning steps with various orgs
- Maintain strategic alignment across regions and products
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Senior Manager of Product Portfolio Management, SBSEG, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!