Sr. Program Manager - Software Engineering
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
DNAnexus is the leading cloud-based SaaS company serving the global
life science community. DNAnexus' health informatics platform
serves customers across a spectrum of industries — government,
biopharmaceutical, clinical diagnostics, healthcare, and academic
research in 33 countries with compliant protection of data,
privacy, and intellectual property. The platform provides a secure
and collaborative environment where genomics, multi-omics, and real
world data can be combined with clinical data at scale, providing
new insights that can lead to improved diagnostics, new targeted
therapies and better patient care.Job Description
We are looking for a world class program manager to join the fast
growing Product and Engineering team at DNAnexus to lead and build
efficient and scalable organization and processes. This role
requires a solid background in software development methodology;
someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who comes up with
creative approaches to address challenges, and who has exceptional
communication skills and the ability to handle complex cross
functional team coordination. Is that you?Responsibilities
- Develop and champion processes for efficiency and scale in the
software engineering organization.
- Improve SDLC process and chaperone process roll out and change
- Manage software development schedule for the product
- Ensure the releases are delivered on time and with high
- Work closely with Software Engineering Leads and Product
Managers to coordinate critical team work, identify and manage
dependencies, and mitigate risks.
- Communicate key developments, updates and problems to senior
- BS/MS degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering,
Technology Management or similar.
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering & technical program
- Advanced knowledge of the full life-cycle of software product
development and best practices.
- Well-versed in methodologies for fast and continuous releases
of SaaS software products.
- Experience to define and roll out new and refined software
product development processes across multiple teams.
- Understands and executes well with rapid development cycles;
remains flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and
- Self motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and
critical thinking capabilities.
Based in Mountain View, California, DNAnexus is experiencing rapid
growth and is searching for the best talent to join our team. We
recently completed a $100 million financing round to advance our
growth globally to further serve leading healthcare and life
science organizations. Key investors include Google Ventures,
Perceptive Advisors, Northpond Ventures, TPG Biotech, and Foresite
Capital.If you are interested in joining our team, please apply
today! All your information will be kept confidential according to
Keywords: DNAnexus, Mountain View , Sr. Program Manager - Software Engineering, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!