Resource Management Coordinator
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a Resource Management Coordinator. This is a 12
month + contract position located in Mountain View, CA.
- The client's team works to strengthen the client's performance
and culture by preparing employees to successfully navigate their
most critical challenges today and in the future.
- We leverage renowned expertise, engaging content, tools,
technology, and innovative design to scale learning and support
employees at all stages of their careers from client orientation to
manager training, to senior leadership development.
- In addition to high-impact learning programs, classes and
resources, we also provide organizational development consulting
and customized solutions that increase the health and performance
of client's organizations and overall business. Responsibilities:
- As a Resource Management Coordinator, you will work with your
team members to provide excellent processes, resources, and tools
to enable the broader learning and development organization to run
smoothly and efficiently.
- You will partner closely with Legal, Finance, and Supplier
Sourcing to manage our external vendors and ensure that we're
engaging with them in a legally sound way.
- You will also be a key member of the team who is responsible
for timely creation of POs and execution of all vendor contracts
- Our team provides excellent processes, resources, and tools to
enable the broader learning and development organization to run
smoothly and efficiently.
- One of our many responsibilities involves partnering closely
with Legal, Finance, and Supplier Sourcing to manage our external
vendors and ensure that we're engaging with them in a legally sound
- You will be a key member of the team responsible for timely
creation of POs and execution of all vendor contracts for our
- As the subject matter expert on budget management and vendor
contracting, provide timely support via email, chat, and video
conference on a daily basis.
- Draft and execute the appropriate legal contracts for vendor
- Create and edit vendor Purchase Orders (POs).
- Respond to high volume of incoming ticket requests.
- Ad hoc project support. Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in any field.
- Minimum 3 years of post-graduate customer service experience,
preferably in an email-heavy environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with
demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, with keen ability
to multi-task and work under pressure while adhering to deadlines
in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
- Expert proficiency in Google apps, especially Gmail, docs,
sheets, and calendar.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a
dedicated team spirit.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (e.g. Vlookup, Pivot
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp).
- Experience with vendor management, Statement of Work (SOW)
- Working knowledge of SQL. If you have the described
qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity,
please apply! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business
and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing
proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives.
If you are a high performing business or IT professional with
solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10
recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to
position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at . "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Keywords: Genesis10, Mountain View , Resource Management Coordinator, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!