Senior Program Manager - Sanctions Compliance
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 13, 2022
This position will be part of the Compliance Organization within
the overall Legal Team. The compliance program is global and covers
all Intuit Inc. products and services. We are a hardworking,
dedicated and close team that enjoys working together and with the
various business units at Intuit to best serve our customers'
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces
better results and is critical to our success as a global company.
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
The Sanctions/OFAC Program Manager will assist with OFAC/Sanctions
activities to ensure Intuit's activities meet all applicable
regulatory requirements and standard industry practices. The
Sanctions/OFAC Program Manager will develop a deep understanding of
Intuit products, services, customers, entities, and geographic
locations to effectively mitigate sanctions-related risks.
What you'll bring
- Experience with LexisNexis Bridger or similar sanctions
screening software is required.
- A good understanding of the Sanctions risks posed by certain
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including
the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively to a
wide spectrum of external and internal audiences.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to
simultaneously drive multiple complex initiatives to
- Strong ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities under
- Outstanding judgment and analytical skills, including the
ability to be proactive (e.g., predictive of issues before they
occur) as well as reactive.
- Leadership, advocacy and influencing skills, with proven
ability to secure consensus among divergent and sometimes
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made by
driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations,
adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding
personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating,
managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Strong computer knowledge, including excellent MS Word, Excel,
and PowerPoint skills.
How you will lead
- Serve as the primary point person for enterprise-wide sanctions
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding Sanctions and PEP
- Identify regulatory OFAC/Sanctions compliance issues/concerns
and make suggestions and/or take corrective actions to implement
solutions to improve controls/operations.
- Investigate apparent breaches of regulation/compliance
standards, make recommendations as appropriate, and execute
implementation of corrective measures.
- Work closely with operational teams to ensure process alignment
and adherence to approved operational procedures.
- Review and analyze OFAC/Sanctions inquiries and potential
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Senior Program Manager - Sanctions Compliance, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!