Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Stampli is looking for an experienced customer marketing manager
to build an army of customer advocates. You will build and
strengthen relationships with our customers to increase advocacy,
loyalty, retention and upsell revenue. You will know our customers
better than they know themselves, finding and sharing actionable
insights to drive marketing strategy. You are extremely creative,
with a strong drive for results and data-driven decision making.
You'll craft marketing campaigns to drive new upsell revenue and
communicate new features and benefits. You know how to tell a
customer story with impact that drives interest from similar
companies by showcasing the features and benefits Stampli has to
businesses like theirs. You have a systematic process for tracking
customer participation, reference, reviews, logos, stories, usage
and have a clear view of what's available with our customer base
and how to identify the best customers to provide the most
compelling and relatable references, reviews and interviews. You'll
launch and manage our customer advisory council and NPS
This role is based out of our Mountain View office, (but working
remotely until we return to the office, presumably sometime in
2021). What you get to do every day
- Become a customer expert and build rapport with our customers,
understand their goals, behaviors and motivations and how it aligns
with industry, persona and use-case. -
- Create a process to identify, secure and track customers for
advocacy programs, including case studies, testimonials,
references, speaking opportunities, press opportunities, and review
- Produce impactful customer stories in creative and compelling
mediums to reach similar prospects, showcasing the business
benefits and outcomes generated from Stampli.
- Manage Stampli presence on all review sites (B2B customer
reviews or analyst) to ensure information and materials are fully
representative of Stampli capabilities and work closely with
customer success to secure reviews. Manage co-marketing
opportunities and campaigns with review site partners.
- Work with Product Marketing on Analyst Relations, manage
briefing and presence with key firms.
- Develop, launch and manage the Stampli Customer Advisory
- Develop, launch, manage and report on the customer engagement
NPS program providing insights to help guide customer engagement
- Create customer campaigns to ensure customers are aware of new
products, services, features through multi-touch, multi-channel
marketing tactics to drive upsell revenue and product
- Report on key metrics, provide strategic insight and
- Own end-to-end strategy and management of key customer upsell
and communications campaigns executed across multiple channels
(email, in-product, intercom, digital advertising, field & virtual
events, etc.) including creative and copy development and/or
direction. -You will collaborate across marketing to orchestrate
campaign setup, A/B testing design, monitoring and optimizing
conversion flows to maximize campaign revenue impact.
- Report on key metrics, campaign analytics, and provide
actionable insight and recommendations. Partner with the business
intelligence team to build appropriate reporting on campaign
performance. What you bring to the role
- 5 - 7 years of marketing experience (high-growth B2B SaaS
- Previous experience in customer advocacy/marketing programs,
analysis relations, or corporate communications.
- Experience with NPS, customer advisory programs and reference
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal
and written communication, and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing
- Strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into meaningful
campaign optimization strategies.
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast paced
- Positive demeanor, collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic!
- Previous experience working closely with a customer success
team is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail!
Interested in one of our open positions? Send your CV (please
include your LinkedIn profile) to -firstname.lastname@example.org .
Keywords: Stampli, Mountain View , Customer Marketing Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!