Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Matternet is on a mission to make access to goods as
frictionless and universal as access to information. Every day we
move closer to achieving this mission as we expand our drone
logistics networks around the world. We are building the
infrastructure for the cities of the future, serving healthcare and
e-commerce: from delivering Covid vaccines in the US, to partnering
with Abu Dhabi's Department of Health for the first-ever city-wide
drone delivery network in the world to provide 24/7 access to goods
at a fraction of the cost, time, and CO2 emissions of any
transportation system used today.Matternet is seeking a Training
Manager to join the team Mountain View California. Reporting to the
Head of Global Operations, the Training Manager will be responsible
for managing and standardizing training across the organization.
- Continuously be developing, creating, conducting, and
evaluating all of Matternet's Training based on EASA and FAA
- Manage the overall conduct and efficiency of all training
within the company through continual evaluation of training and
- Facilitate implementation of new training and operational
methods into current training material and operations
- Supervise training, qualification, and currency records within
the company and ensure that these records are maintained accurately
and kept up to date.
- Update the Training Manual and associated documents as new
features become available
- Attend selection boards as appropriate for the selection and
appointment of new crewmembers.
- Coordinate and participate in standardization reviews, mishap
investigations, and training review boards.
- Work with Operations and Safety to implement and enforce
standards for all flight and maintenance operations.
- Work closely with the local Training Managers to standardize
training and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience in Aviation Training
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing Airline
training and standardization
- Excel in high pressure, energetic work environments
- Strong familiarity with the part 135, and 145 operations as
well as EASA 947 and 945
- Part 107 Remote Pilot Certification
- Willingness to commit to traveling demand.
- English proficiency fluent Great additions
- Pilots license
- Flight instructor certification
- Drone and RC experience
- Additional Language Skills
Keywords: Matternet, Mountain View , Training Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!