Project Manager III
Company: Adecco USA
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The "World's Largest Search Engine" is looking for you!!
Position DescriptionProject Overview:
- DSBO (Devices and Services) strategic partnerships
- As our platform enters in partnerships with external companies
for its devices and services, the Program Manager leads the
initiation and deployment of the project/program. Overall
- Effective management of project(s) with multiple stakeholders
from different departments and external partners ensuring the
project timeline, budget and deliverables are met.
- Maintain, communicate and organize project status updates,
project plan, and reporting. Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Run project plan(s) with different groups and stakeholders (1-1
or through team meetings) to obtain status/progress, identify
potential delays and solutions to mitigate.
- Prepare meeting agendas, take and publish meeting
notes/actions, and follow up to ensure execution of actions.
- Prepare and communicate Project Plan updates, presentations,
dashboards, and executive
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management at a
multi-billion dollar business with a matrix organization.
- Project Management experience in Non-IT projects, such as new
product development, business development, process
improvement/changes, supply chain, Sales and operations.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from a credible
- Excellent presentation skills Working/Proficient knowledge of
Google' Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
- Skilled ability to make friends and influence
- 10+ years of project management experience.
- Experience in project managing projects with external partners
(not vendors or suppliers, but with business partners of equal
- Experience in working with hi-tech business.This particular
client is requiring that all new hires show proof of Covid-19
vaccination. However, accommodation considerations will be reviewed
for those that cannot be vaccinated for medical, religious, or
other reasons protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Mountain View , Project Manager III, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!