Territory Sales Manager
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Posted: 04/08/2022 Employment Type: Direct Placement Category:
Marketing and Sales Managers Job Number: 93648 Job Description
PEAK is looking for a Territory Sales Manager for an energy client
of ours headquartered in Mountain View, CA. This is a full-time
position based in the NY Metropolitan Area. You will be responsible
for developing and maintaining strong customer and channel partner
relationships, closing sales pipelines and creating programs that
will drive market share leadership, and dramatic revenue ramp for
the company with customers in the public and private transportation
sectors (transit bus, school bus, truck, van, and electric car
fleets). To succeed, you must have a strong track record of
supporting sales growth, a keen eye for technical details, and a
passion for delivering EV fleet charging and energy solutions.
- Ensures goals align with the overall sales strategy to maximize
penetration and growth of our client' s fleet charging
- Own, develop, present, and manage RFI, RFP, and RFQ responses
for our client' s solutions related to business development or
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations, write reports,
proposals, and price quotes for customers. Negotiates contracts and
successfully closes deals.
- Develop complex commercial sales strategies focused on
long-term business and growth in collaboration with the Head of
Sales and Strategy, VP of Marketing, VP of Engineering, and our
Principal Product Designer.
- Provide effective communication and status updates to all
internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilize Salesforce for managing and tracking accounts, leads,
and sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain knowledge of our client' s product,
customers, profitability trends, competitor activities, funding
opportunities, and general market intelligence.
- Bachelor' s Degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience serving solar, energy
storage, and/or EV charging commercial customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Deep analytical skills and facility with complex sales and
partnership concepts, knowledge of contracts strongly
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as
interpersonal/relationship-building skills, enable strong
communication and partnership with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to develop and hold high-level relationships and
negotiations with customers.
- Experience with EV automotive, energy, or solar industry,
- Willingness to travel as needed (COVID conditions
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.
- Business Development Manager (OEM)
Mountain View, CA
- Digital Media Coordinator #15781367
- Brand Asset Management Specialist #15360325
Newark, CA Login to save this search and get notified of similar
positions. Helping people is one of the main reasons I decided to
make recruiting my career path, and it continues to drive my
everyday activities. Having the ability to change people's ---Read
More - Take control of your career! Join the team as a recruiter at
PEAK and build the future of your dreams.
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Mountain View , Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!