Vice President (VP) of Account Growth Sales
Company: EdCast Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 12, 2022
EdCast is an AI-powered knowledge cloud for unified discovery,
knowledge management, and personalized learning. Our award-winning
Learning Experience Platform (LXP) is used globally by Fortune 500
companies and government organizations to solve the discovery,
curation, and recommendation problems of content fragmentation
across external, internal, and tacit knowledge sources. In addition
to the LXP, our company's solutions include MyGuide and
Marketplace. Our mission is to democratize learning. Often called
the "Netflix of Learning" our goal is to provide frictionless
access to knowledge for our enterprise and association customers
making learning "the way we work". Our goal is to help re-skill and
upskill the globe to meet the demands of a rapidly changing digital
world in the 4th Industrial Revolution. EdCast is founded at
Stanford University and headquartered in the heart of Silicon
Valley, with growing operations in Europe and Asia. EdCast is a
fast-growing scaleup, backed by top-notch investors including
Sterling Capital Partners, Softbank, REV Venture Partners, London
Fund, Crescent Enterprises.What the role is aboutEdCast is growing
rapidly and is seeking a Strategic Growth Account Leader to play a
significant role in further growing the business across North
America and Europe. As a VP of Account Growth Sales, you will be
responsible for revenue expansion and growth from existing
customers. The ideal candidate for this role should have experience
in the HR and Learning industry and a seasoned professional with a
history of selling and growing into large enterprises and fortune
2000 clients. The candidate is committed to winning and taking
advantage of the large existing EdCast customer base that would
benefit from the deep EdCast product offering. The candidate should
have a proven track record of developing and executing key growth
strategies, tactics and action plans, hitting annual targets,
building relationships and understanding customer needs and trends.
You will be reporting to the Chief Customer Officer. Preferred
location is Mountain, CA but open to other major cities too.
Responsibilities will includeAs the VP of Account Growth Sales,
your core tasks and responsibilities include:
- Create and drive revenue expansion for North America and Europe
region, owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets
- Develop executable account growth plans for all enterprise
- Building and nurturing strong, long-lasting customer
- Possess a full understanding of customer specific decision
making and purchasing process, understanding of customer objectives
and business needs.
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization
to connect multiple decision makers and influencers.
- Build a team of account managers and manage pipeline activity
and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Ability to work with the EdCast customer team and participate
in QBRs with customers, leverage cross functional teams to build
and execute account plans and achieve account targets.
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general
trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Effectively communicate value proposition through ROI,
proposals and presentations Qualifications
- 10+ years' experience of Enterprise software sales and SaaS
- Strong preference for human capital technologies and/or
- A proven track record for being a strategic thinker, sales
hunter and closer.
- Ability to absorb information quickly and deliver at
- Relentless passion for being metrics and data driven
- Creative and able to build a vision with prospects.
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build,
extend and maintain senior client and partner relationships to meet
current and future customer needs
- Proven track record selling enterprise software into
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Humility and a learning mindset
- Experience selling at the "C" level and navigating large
- Must work well in a team environment, ability to collaborate
with customer success managers and sales teams, able to keep an
open communication particularly when working remotely.
- MBA a plus.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time. What do we offer?An
opportunity to get ahead in your career by being part of a
scaling-up Silicon Valley company. It is a massive opportunity to
bring your ideas, your knowledge and to make a real impact within
an environment that is open and challenging. You will be joining a
truly passionate and multicultural team willing to make a
difference and positively disrupt the way learning is done within
organizations. We believe in lifelong learning. We believe we can
create abundant opportunities for workforce learning and upskilling
within the organization's ecosystems. We have the spark, the
ambition, the drive, and the passion for making an impact in the
world. If you like the energy, feel the chemistry and the role
sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you. Send us
your details and do not forget to attach your CV. If you want to go
the extra mile, surprise us with a stand-out motivation
Keywords: EdCast Inc., Mountain View , Vice President (VP) of Account Growth Sales, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!