Product Marketing Manager
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Stampli is looking for an outstanding Product Marketer who is
customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, collaborative, with a strong
business acumen. You will partner with Product, Sales, and Customer
Success to maximize the potential of our products to ensure our
users are delighted and wowed. You will be instrumental in creating
our go-to-market planning, successfully executing product launches
(big and small), and are a master of positioning and messaging to
best equip our sales team with the tools they need to win business.
You are resourceful and creative and have the know-how to gather
customer insights and competitive intelligence. Metrics and
analysis drive your business decisions and business cases.
This role is based out of our Mountain View office, (but working
remotely until we return to the office, presumably sometime in
- Product Positioning and Messaging - Craft product naming,
messaging, and positioning documents that serve as the keystone for
internal and outbound sales assets, marketing programs, Web copy,
solution briefs, presentations, and press releases.
- Product Training & Content Creation - You'll become a subject
matter expert on product features and how they impact relevant AP
and business processes. Your expertise will be used to train Sales
and Customer Success teams and to collaborate with the Marketing
team to guide and develop product content.
- Product Launches and Releases - Work closely with Product
Management, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales to develop and
execute launch plans for new product updates and major
- Competitive & Market intelligence - Conduct competitive
research to understand what our competitors do today and what they
plan to do tomorrow. Become an expert on the competitive landscape,
understanding how we stack up to our competition and empowering
Sales with this information to position Stampli best in head to
head to deals.
- Sales Enablement - You know how to set Sales up for success,
providing them the training and tools they need to communicate the
value of Stampli to their prospects. You'll know and map our
buyer's journey, understand where they get their information, and
the who, what, when, and why behind their decision making.
- Customer Success & Support Enablement - You will work with
Customer Success and Support teams to make sure they have the
required training and materials to onboard and support customers
ensuring consistent messaging is used from Sales to
- Thought Leadership & Evangelism - You'll be both an internal
and external thought leader, subject matter expert on Stampli.
Deliver compelling presentations for in-person and online events,
analyst or customer briefings, or the company that highlight how
our products solve real problems. Requirements
- 5-7 years of product marketing experience with B2B
- Experience in at least 2 of the following areas: ERP,
Accounting, B2B Payments, Procurement, Back Office Operations,
Supplier Management, Workflow Management.
- Track record in providing training, tools, collateral, and
other materials required to enable Sales and Customer Success
- Ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep
complicated projects moving forward.
- Success in working across cross-functional teams with
demonstrated ability to work closely with Sales, Customer
Success/Support, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and
- Self-starter with positive attitude and not afraid to roll up
your sleeves and get things done.
- BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus; technical background a
- Ability to travel as needed for customer events, conferences,
etc. Interested in one of our open positions? Send your CV (please
include your LinkedIn profile) to -email@example.com .
Keywords: Stampli, Mountain View , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!