Digital Marketing Manager
Company: WeVideo, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job type: Full-time position. Location: Remote What inspires
you? This is the question that drives most career decisions. Is it
working with a fantastic team that is dedicated to a common goal?
Is it the ability to make a significant impact on the success of a
product and company? Perhaps it is to contribute to a product that
ignites the creativity of content creators, small businesses,
educators, and schoolchildren worldwide? Here at WeVideo, you can
do that and more. We have an immediate opening for a Digital Growth
Marketing Manager. Your responsibilities
- Lead the planning and execution of digital marketing, including
marketing database, email, push, paid social and display
- Create, execute, and manage inbound content marketing campaigns
in partnership with cross-functional internal teams that will drive
platform adoption and accelerate usage.
- Partner with product marketing and the creative team to
identify content and creative to support acquisition and lifecycle
- Understand target audience and personas, design experiments,
develop campaign strategies, and drive execution of campaigns.
- Lead the targeting and customer segmentation for digital
campaigns across a variety of initiatives (email, in-app, push
- Create and manage marketing automation workflows to support
onboarding, nurture, re engagement and campaigns for all stages of
the marketing funnel.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and
optimize user experience with smart CTAs, A/B testing, and SEO
- Work in partnership with other teams to enable the flawless
execution of online marketing campaigns. -
- Manage and maintain relationships with current affiliates and
explore new opportunities for growth. -
- Execute email,in app, push, paid search and display advertising
- Work closely with product, analytics, and support teams to
continuously test, optimize and improve user experience, engagement
and conversion metrics.
- Measure and report performance for all growth efforts for
Marketing including awareness metrics, acquisition metrics,
conversion rates, retention rates, and others utilizing data to
continually measure and optimize performance.
- Your experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience. -
- 4+ years of experience in B2C and B2B digital marketing, with
demonstrated success creating and executing multichannel digital
- Knowledge of CRM, email, mobile and marketing automation tools
(Hubspot and/or Intercom a plus).
- Working knowledge of and ability to implement SEO best
- Experience setting up and optimizing campaigns with ad serving
tools (Google Ads).
- Comfortable navigating Google Analytics and other analytics
tools with a solid understanding of the main KPIs commonly used for
digital marketing direct response and objectives.
- Analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data and
translate it into actionable changes.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Proactive not reactive, with ability to work independently in a
fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail with the
ability to juggle multiple priorities of varying complexity in a
fast paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Nice to haves -
- Background and/or experience with a SaaS subscription
businesses, SMBs and video tools - Why you might like working here:
- We're a small, close-knit team that enjoys working and learning
from each other.
- People stick around. Some of your future colleagues have been
for over 8+ years.
- Our users love us; just take a look at the tweets shared by
- About WeVideo:
Keywords: WeVideo, Inc., Mountain View , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!