Senior Manager Global Policy and Regulatory Affairs
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Intuit is looking for an innovative and strategic policy leader to
join our global policy and regulatory affairs team. Candidates
should be able to manage high energy and fast paced interactions
with internal and external stakeholders- including business
leaders, legal teams, marketing teams and financial services
regulators. Candidates should also have a strong knowledge of and
background in advocacy and public policy development pertaining to
global financial services issues and policies.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces
better results and is critical to our success as a global company.
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
What you'll bring
- At a minimum 10 years of relevant experience representing a
large financial services organization, working as a policymaker
and/or regulator on financial services issues, or representing a
financial services trade association.
- Strong knowledge of and background in advocacy and public
policy development pertaining to financial services, FinTech, and
consumer protection issues.
- Keen understanding of the regulatory process as it applies to
global financial services issues.
- Self-starter with a proven record of accomplishment of
successfully working with a wide array of functional groups across
an organization and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to build and foster effective
relationships and networks with others.
- History of working both independently and as part of a broader
team with internal and external stakeholders as needed.
- Ability to balance strategic long-term projects and tactical
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required; masters,
MBA or law degree preferred, in relevant fields.
- The ability to travel based on business needs.
How you will lead
- Develop and manage a global and integrated public policy
portfolio for financial services issues with a specific focus on
- Work directly with business leaders, Global Corporate Affairs,
legal, related functional groups, and customers to develop and
execute effective government affairs advocacy strategies to protect
and advance our interests before US financial services functional
- Develop and drive coordination among relevant internal
stakeholders in order to effectively craft and contribute to policy
submissions with relevant regulators.
- Effectively track, provide expert analysis, and work in
coordination within Global Corporate Affairs' Government Relations
teams to contribute to advocacy efforts including coordinating and
developing public policy collateral such as policy position papers
and talking points.
- Coordinate third-party outreach including working through trade
associations and coalitions, where appropriate, to create a policy
environment that helps our financial services customers
- Provide expert advice to internal business partners.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and experts to
identify opportunities and risks arising from global policy and
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Senior Manager Global Policy and Regulatory Affairs, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!