Senior Marketing Manager CRM
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The Mint CRM team is analytical, quick moving, and focused on
delivering quantifiable results; and we're looking for a user
obsessed candidate to join the team to focus on helping provide
more value to our users. You will be responsible for the strategy
and execution of multichannel marketing campaigns to drive feature
adoption, upgrades, and retention. You will play a key role in
driving long term customer loyalty and will be making a big impact
on overarching company goals.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of experience managing cross-channel lifecycle
marketing/CRM programs, with a strong understanding of mobile best
practices, product marketing, and partner marketing
- Data-driven, analytical mindset with the ability to formulate
and translate insights into action with measurable results
- Deep understanding of email, push and in app channels
- Self-starter, capable of working in a fast-paced, matrixed
- Hunger to make an impact on both our business and our users'
- A demonstrated comfort with experimentation and working with a
varied channel mix to test and learn, to solve users problems
How you will lead
- Work closely with our partnerships team to bring added value to
our users through special offers from partnerships with relevant
- Work closely with our product, strategy, and analytics teams to
define and build lifecycle programs on how we promote new services
and features across channels
- Manage strategic marketing initiatives from end to end;
strategy, calendaring, creative strategy, optimization, monitoring,
reporting and analysis.
- Develop a rigorous testing agenda across all campaigns; Ability
to tie back improvements in tests to improvements in business
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing operations,
analytics, and data enablement to deliver compelling campaigns
across email, push notifications, sms, and in-app messaging.
- Leverage customer insights and data to find new and innovative
ways to keep our users engaged with the product and build Mint into
a routinely used app
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Senior Marketing Manager CRM, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!