Senior Product Manager, Coach Portal
Company: AliveCor, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Product Mountain View, California United States Senior Product
Manager, Coach PortalAbout us: At AliveCor, we imagine a healthier
world powered by access to personalized intelligent information.
Heart disease kills more people than anything else in the western
world, including all cancers combined. We're on a mission to be the
world's heart health partner by enabling access to quality heart
care for everyone. AliveCor has pioneered over-the-counter medical
EKG devices and continues to lead the way in empowering consumers
and patients to take care of their heart. Using our FDA-cleared
medical-grade hardware and software, hundreds of thousands of users
have taken more than 100-million heart health measurements, and
counting. - Our vibrant team of people are attracted to AliveCor
because they want to build something meaningful -- and AliveCor
delivers: every day, customers tell us that we've saved lives. Join
us in our mission! The Opportunity: - We are looking for a talented
senior product manager to build, launch, and own our health coach
portal. The coach portal will enable AliveCor's health coaches to
craft, monitor, and manage personalized health programs that help
their panel of members individually to achieve their heart health
goals. You will be responsible for holistically defining how
coaches interact with and manage members, enabling and empowering
them to understand and take action on their heart health through a
personalized plan delivered in our member app. The scope of the
role includes product ownership of the coach portal, content
delivery solutions, clinician escalation services, and development
of new products and features that advance the coach-member
experience. We're a small company with a big vision--we're looking
for someone who:
- Has experience in creating innovative health solutions, ideally
working with coaches or on health programs for consumers &
- Is big-picture thinker with a bias to action.
- Thrives working with cross-functional teams on multiple
- Is excited about transforming healthcare with emerging
- Loves solving complex user problems with simple solutions built
with intent and impact. Responsibilities:
- Define and drive the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for
AliveCor's coaching products.
- Drive the full product lifecycle from research, design,
specification, metrics definition, development, launch, and
- Work closely with UX Design, UX Research, Engineering,
Marketing, Operations, and other cross-functional teams to
prioritize features, ship products, and iterate based on
- Work with coaches, members, payers, and employers to identify
their needs and translate into solutions, incorporating insights
into the product.
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the success of the
coach portal, and the hypotheses you need to prove along the
- Understand the competitive landscape, and use customer feedback
to identify new market opportunities and develop strategies for
capturing those opportunities.
- Be a strong leader that facilitates collaboration. Demonstrate
the ability to continually refine the team's processes while
empowering team members to feel heard and respected. Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in product management; experience within
a health tech discipline highly preferred.
- Deep experience with driving Engineering and Design teams in
developing software solutions.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to launch
products with impact and scale.
- Strong business sense, intellectual curiosity, and desire to
become a subject matter expert in a complex ecosystem.
- Technical fluency and flexibility to drive solutions across
web, native mobile apps, and API.
- Skilled in analytics with experience in defining metrics to
measure product performance.
- High degree of user empathy and ability to balance advocate for
the user while advancing the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; ability to distill
complex problems into simple documentation tailored to the
- Passion for making healthcare better for consumers and their
care teams. Patience to solve hard problems and work around
operational roadblocks. Location: This position can be based
remotely. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is
eligible to work in the United States. The Perks: AliveCor is
located in downtown Mountain View, CA. We are close to Caltrain and
supply car and bike parking for employees. We strive to make your
life outside work as smooth as possible while you're at work, and
we offer a long list of benefits to make that happen.
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible and generous vacation policy
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Generous Benefits - employee 100% covered for medical, dental
- Mobile reimbursement
- Stocked kitchen + weekly catered lunches
- A supportive, collaborative group of people who understand that
success depends on the team - AliveCor is an equal opportunity
employer and will not discriminate against any employee or
applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national
origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any
other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers. You have
been redirected to a AliveCor job page
Keywords: AliveCor, Inc., Mountain View , Senior Product Manager, Coach Portal, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!