Manager 2, Development - Adversary Management Experience
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 16, 2022
OverviewIntuit is a mission-driven, global financial platform
company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With
products like TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint, we're using
technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for
millions of people around the world. Join Intuit's CyberCRAFT -
Adversary Management as the Development Manager of Experience,
leading an innovative team of software engineers with security
background.You will lead an engineering charter that pioneers
applications development for experiences informing about Intuit's
Adversary activity and interests. You will partner with Threat
Intel, Data Mart, and Recon teams to build production-ready systems
on a tech stack consisting of Java AWS, Lambda, Kubernetes, Python
Flask, ReactJS Microservices, GCP, BigQuery, and Data Studio. You
will bring your past leadership experience in development and
security to coach and teach teams through ambiguity to do the best
work of their lives.What you'll bring
- 3+ years of experience as an established leader of software
engineering teams that have successfully delivered and operated
highly available software products that meet or exceed performance,
quality, and security SLAs.
- Passion for being at the leading edge of technology with a
minimum of 8-12 years of software development experience.
- Proven track record of recruiting, coaching, and managing early
career and experienced technologists.
- Demonstrated ability to orchestrate and drive fast problem
resolution of production issues to protect the customer
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to
both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be adept at articulating the product vision and drive the
future roadmap with strong business acumen.
- Ability to collaborate across a wide range of roles and
experience levels in a global setup.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is hypothesis-driven and
uses data, judgment, and pattern recognition for learning and
- Experience with public cloud platforms including AWS & GCP
- Deployment and configuration of services such as AWS S3,
Kinesis, Kafka, GCS, DataFlow, BigQuery, DataStudio
- Experience developing scalable consumer-facing SaaS software
using modern technologies including Lambda, Kubernetes, Go, gRPC,
REST web services, and GraphQL
- Experience automating software builds and deployments using
Jenkins, CloudFormation, TerraForm and other similar
- Experience with Monitoring/Alerting using Cloud Watch,
CloudTrail, VPCFlow, Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.
- Always Be Learning: Experience with open source
- Experience with Bash and Python.
- Experience with Agile development, Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: Demonstrated
ability to explain complex issues to both technical and
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work-related
experienceHow you will lead
- Manages Adversary Management Experience team
- Fosters a strong and inclusive engineering culture that
develops the technical capabilities of the team.
- Leads a geographically distributed team of engineers to
innovate in development of new security experiences for our
- Partners with Product Management and Architecture to develop a
vision and strategy for Experience capability
- Gets into the details, when needed to test and support
experimentation and learning of the team to move in the right
direction in achieving the team's goals and outcomes.
- Keeps him/herself up to date with new technologies, security
events, and evaluates its impacts to make recommendations and
involve others in the leadership team.
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Manager 2, Development - Adversary Management Experience, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!