Company: Young Craig & Co.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The YCC Tax Team needs a person with current tax preparation
experience (5+ years) within a public accounting firm who can work
collaboratively and multi-task. Review experience a plus. As a
small firm, under 25 people, the person should be a self starter
and client oriented. YCC is a meritocracy in the process of
transitioning to the next generation of leaders. Give yourself a
chance to show what you are capable of accomplishing. Give yourself
a chance to grow and join our Team.
We currently have a work from home policy during the COVID related
- 8 paid Holidays
- 18-30 days of PTO depending on an employees longevity and
levels of responsibility
- 401K plan with a 4% match if employee contributes 5% in their
own behalf dollar for dollar for first 3% and then $.50 per dollar
for the next 2%
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances: 100% employee's health
premiums paid and 50% of their vision and dental premiums
- Life Insurance: Group life for every employee equal to one
- Firm provides and pays for all continuing education
requirements for your professional licenses.
Qualifications: Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS in Accounting (or equivalent)
- Strong public accounting experience
- CPA with 5+ years current experience
- Trust and estate experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of Prosystems fx Tax and Engagement software a plusby
Keywords: Young Craig & Co., Mountain View , Tax Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!