Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our mission is to make education accessible, and over the last two
decades Study.com has become the leading online education platform
delivering a personalized learning experience across a broad
continuum of education for over 30 million students, instructors,
and professionals every month.
As a member of the Study.com team, you'll help empower millions of
learners to achieve their education and career goals. We focus on
increasing access to education because we know information is the
ultimate equalizer and that education is key to upward mobility.
Every minute a learner enrolls in a course and our College
Accelerator solution. Study.com has collectively saved students
$132 million in college tuition.
You'll also be part of a company dedicated to contributing to
society. Study.com has donated $23 million in-kind value across
social impact programs, including matching employee contributions
to non-profit organizations and millions to help schools during the
And Our Work And Company Culture Have Been Consistently Recognized,
At Study.com, we know that strong communities are built on the
power of our diversity and we respect and strive to understand for
the diverse identities, race, ethnicities, backgrounds, and
perspectives of our team members.
- Inc. Best Place to Work
- Fortune Great Places to Work - Best Workplaces in the Bay
- Golden Bridge Awards - Gold Winner, Corporate Social
- San Francisco Business Times & Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Best Places to Work
Our Product Management team's core mission is to delight customers
and grow market share by creating evidence-based product strategies
that identify new products and features and drive growth usage of
existing services. The Product Manager obsessively seeks to
understand customers' perspectives, is business savvy, has a bias
toward data-driven action and can break down complex problems into
steps that drive product roadmaps and backlogs. Product Managers
also serve as the product owners, leading product teams and driving
cross-functional collaboration on a day-to-day basis.
Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
About The Product Manager Position
We value the following traits in our product management
- Stewards: We put the needs of our customers and our business
ahead of our own egos
- Leaders: We lead by example, inspiring and motivating those
- Hi-Lo: We are both strategic and hands-on, detail-oriented when
- Generalists: We are equally comfortable working on all parts of
the product stack
- Evidence-driven: We base our ideas on data and measure the
results of those ideas.
- Resource-aware: We are resource efficient in everything we
- Develop a deep understanding of users
- Gain organization buy in to your product strategy and roadmap
- Lead a SCRUM team of Engineers, Designers, and Data Analysts as
a Product Owner
- Write user stories and maintain a product backlog
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of
- Analyze results of A/B testing to drive iteration and
improvement of our product
- Work cross-functionally to bring products to market
- Minimum 2 years Product Management experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or
equivalent practical experience
- Product experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Ed Tech services
- Consumer SaaS
- Digital content and media
- Consumer mobile app development
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with demonstrated cross-functional
- Experience with agile development methodologies
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, even if you may not
meet all of the requirements, we'd love for you to apply! At
Study.com, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages
people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse
perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that
empowers us all to do our best work. We can't wait to show you what
we have to offer!
Please Note: Our primary concern is for the health and well-being
of our employees, as well as candidates. Given ongoing COVID
concerns, new employees are being onboarded and working remotely.
This position is located in our office in Mountain View, CA.
Study.com will be implementing a hybrid model that will include 3
days in-office and 2 days of remote work.
In addition, Study.com will be requiring all employees be fully
vaccinated as a condition of employment. If an accommodation is
required, please speak with a member of the People Team.
Life at Study.com
At Study.com, you'll join an Agile team, making a big impact in a
cross-functional, collaborative environment where team members wear
different hats and regularly interact with senior leadership. We
get things done and move quickly.
Study.com's team members, together with our Study Studio network of
instructors, tutors, subject matter experts, video animators, and
editors, have developed 1.5 million learning resources on our
platform. This includes micro-lessons, videos, flashcards, lesson
plans, worksheets and more, fueling 16 million hours of learning
engagement a year.
You Can Also Expect
We are in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps
from the Caltrain station. And regardless if we are in the office
or sheltered at home, we have comprehensive health and wellness
benefits. We offer ongoing education and professional growth
opportunities, including a life-long membership to Study.com.
- 100% paid health, vision, and dental insurance for
- 401(k) with employer match
- 20 - 30 PTO days each year (increases with tenure)
- 10 paid holidays
- Work at home setup stipend
- Company-sponsored gym memberships
- Free Caltrain Pass
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
Study.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, veteran or disability status. In addition to federal
law requirements, Study.com complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. Additionally,
qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be
considered for the position in accordance with applicable state and
Keywords: Study.com, Mountain View , Product Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!