Sr. Product Manager
Company: Accordance Search Group
Location: Morgan Hill
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Our client is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their
Marketing team in Morgan Hill, CA.
Summary:Identify market trends and OEM requirements for laboratory
automation needs, and the evaluation of state-of-the-art
technologies. Translate customer requirements into product concepts
and customer proposals including commercial and technical
specifications (technical product concept description, COGS,
development costs and timelines (binding quotation.) Manage and
guide interdisciplinary teams delivering product concepts and
customer proposals. Select customer-specific focus opportunities
for PB Components, based on criteria to establish a balanced
portfolio by component type, investment (pre-funded, paid over
units), time and risk etc. Support the sales effort by creating
appropriate tools and training. Act as key contact with customers.
Interface with Partnering Business, PB Components Sales
Organization, DO. Responsibilities will include:Product Line
- Coordinate and develop marketing, sales, engineering and
financial plans for product line(s).
- Create and implement advertising and sales promotions through
use of appropriate resources such as agencies, photographers,
- Provide sales support by attending conventions, shows medical
meetings and seminars or making straight sales calls at the
discretion of the sales manager.
- Continually review progress through product life cycle to
insure attainment of objectives. Maintain communications and
contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, marketing,
schedule and sales information for product line(s).
- Provide continuing product surveillance and management of
established product to attain financial objectives. This includes
responsibility for product gross margins and price
- Compile and maintain a complete competitive intelligence file
for use by marketing department. Provides competitive matrices and
comparisons, as requested.
- Work with key customers to promote and evaluate products. New
- Conduct market analyses to develop new product recommendations
and/or product definitions responsive to customer needs and market
- Provide input to project team to ensure design requirements
that best satisfy user needs and intended use.
- Provide financial and technical justification for product
selection and definition including cost analysis and price
- Prepare product development objectives and schedules for all
phases of product development and marketing.
- Successfully commercialize and/or launch new products in highly
regulated and competitive markets.
- Provide technical advice to the engineering and marketing
departments in the areas of medical technology, lab procedures and
general principles of lab tests in the medical field.
- BS degree in technical or business field required, MS
- Minimum six years of experience with devices in Life
Sciences/Biotech (e.g. medical devices, automated liquid handling,
mass spec., etc.) required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Multiple experiences owning some aspects of product
- Ability to build strong working relationships and trust and
credibility with customers.
- Competitive attitude, strategic thinking and global
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical
- Technical and business acumen and a demonstrated passion for
great user experiences.
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage time and
- Domestic and international travel up to 25%.
Keywords: Accordance Search Group, Mountain View , Sr. Product Manager, Executive , Morgan Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!