Strategic Partner Manager
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Develop and update individual business plans per U.S. carrier
to grow the market for client first-party hardware products with
- Manage national and regional B2B forecasts by U.S. carrier with
respect to working with the carriers to collect data, input it into
the B2B sales dashboard and provide analysis of monthly sales
- Coordinate with client B2B regional sales teams to report sales
performance relative to metrics.
- Seeding - Manage enterprise seeding certification programs with
US carriers and Enterprises in order to drive sales. Job
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical
experience. MBA preferred if possible.
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B sales operations for
Enterprises, SMBs, Public Sector.
- Prior experience working with U.S. carriers (Verizon, AT&T
and/or T-Mobile) B2B organizations preferred if possible.
- Analytical skill set and adept at working, manipulating and
- Experience with sales management, business development, or
partner management in an internet, software platform, or consumer
electronics company. As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA
prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports
and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race,
color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or
Keywords: ICONMA, Mountain View , Strategic Partner Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!