Sr. Campaign Manager
Company: NICE CXone
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Marketing / Product Marketing Salt Lake City, Utah Atlanta,
Georgia Hoboken, New Jersey Austin, Texas Mountain View, California
DescriptionSr. Campaign Marketing Manager Location: Salt Lake City,
UT; Hoboken, NJ; Austin, TX; Mountain View, CA (Office based)
NICE CXOne is looking for a high-performing, self-driven, creative
Senior Campaign Marketing Manager to deliver complex, multi-channel
campaigns to drive awareness, consideration, purchase and expanded
adoption of the NICE CXOne contact center platform across our three
primary go-to-market segments: Key, Premier and Small / Medium
businesses. Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation,
you'll join a group of highly collaborative and entrepreneurial
marketers and take the lead in the cross-functional orchestration
of targeted, integrated marketing campaigns that drive quality
outcomes for the business by delivering specific segment pipeline
goals and other marketing metrics.
As a Sr. Campaign Manager, a Typical Day Might Include the
- Drive the strategic development and execution of integrated
marketing campaigns, including but not limited to top of funnel
demand generation campaigns, nurture, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders on campaign GTM
strategy, and manage regular check ins, program calibration and
4-quarter out planning.
- Manage planning, development and timely execution of campaign
plans with multiple owners across, but not limited to, product
marketing, digital marketing, corp comms and marketing
- Create project briefs that communicate the purpose and goals,
drive the implementation through project plans and inspire great
- Manage logistics, budgeting, scheduling elements as related to
- Manage lead acquisition, nurture and follow-up; collaborate
with sales to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads.
- Track program results, measure program success, and report
metrics via SFDC and presentations to stakeholders and sales teams.
Recommend improvements based on results.
- Take a data-driven approach to customizing marketing assets and
developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales
buying stages, and support segment-specific needs. To Land This Gig
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or
related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience in B2B Marketing, preferably in
a Demand Generation role. Strong background in campaign development
and marketing program execution required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with
exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Ability to present program strategy and plans clearly, collect
and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required - and
importantly, proactively and clearly communicate expectations and
deadlines clearly to internal audiences.
- Comfortable working with Sales teams, cross-functional
Marketing teams, Executives, and Customers.
- Ability to execute programs on time, on budget, and with
- Collaborative in nature and desire to work as a team.
- An acute understanding for the impact of design and
copywriting, and an exceptional ability to identify good design and
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com. Marketo knowledge a
- Candidates with SaaS business experience, high-growth software
and/or contact center experience have an advantage.
- Strong email copywriting skills will give you an advantage.
ABOUT NICE CXOne : NICE CXOne makes it easy and affordable for
organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer
experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXOne provides
the world's #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact
CXone---, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce
Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on
an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXOne is a part of NICE (Nasdaq:
NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises
enterprise software solutions NICE is committed to provide an
environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants
and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment
opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race,
color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin,
sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital
status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or
affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood
traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or
sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any
applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation. You
have been redirected to a NICE CXone job page
Keywords: NICE CXone, Mountain View , Sr. Campaign Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!