Lab Manager and Cellular Toxicology Research Associate
Company: Juul Labs
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 15, 2021
Juul Labs' mission is to impact the lives of the world's one
billion adult smokers by eliminating combustible cigarettes. We
have the opportunity to address one of the world's most intractable
challenges through a commitment to exceptional quality, research,
design, and innovation. Backed by leading technology investors, we
are committed to the same excellence when it comes to hiring great
We are a diverse team that is united by this common purpose and we
are hiring the world's best engineers, scientists, designers,
product managers, operations experts, and customer service and
business professionals. If the opportunity to build your career at
one of the fastest growing companies is compelling, read on for
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Enthusiastic senior research associate with demonstrated cell and
molecular biology lab experience wanted for new lab devoted to
inhalation biology and toxicology. The successful candidate will
collaborate with colleagues in chemistry, toxicology and aerosol
science to develop and apply regulatory and research assays for the
screening of inhaled formulations and ingredients.
- Experience in cell-culture, classical cell-based assays (e.g.,
microscopy (fluorescence and conventional), Immunostaining,
- molecular biology assays (e.g., RNA/DNA isolation,
quantification, sequence analysis) is required.
- Familiarity with FACS
- Luminex technology, 3-D tissue models is highly desired.
- Experience with experimental study design, data analysis and
- Attention to detail, record keeping and excellent communication
skills are required.
MSc (in Molecular and Cell biology, Genetics or related fields)
with a minimum of 3-5 years of industrial experience.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, planning, and executing
experiments using molecular and cell biology tools.
- Including but not limited to: cell-based assay, qPCR, RNA-seq,
Immunostaining, fluorescent microscopy, multicolor flow Cytometry,
ELISA, Luminex assay and other immune-based assays.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and manage time
- Experience with Genotoxicity assay or Omics technologies and
three-dimensional cell culture is plus
- MS/BS in Molecular and Cell Biology, or Genetics with 5+ years
of industrial experience.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. We'll help you set big goals - and
- Work with talented, committed, and diverse teammates in an
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder
in our success.
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend.
- Cell phone subsidy, extensive self-care/wellness benefits, and
discounts on Juul products.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
Juul Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for
all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender
expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance. Juul Labs also complies with the employment eligibility
verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
All applicants must have authorization to work for Juul Labs in the
Keywords: Juul Labs, Mountain View , Lab Manager and Cellular Toxicology Research Associate, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!