Adecco is currently assisting the largest leading internet
search company in their search for an experienced Operations Lead.
This position is a long-term temporary job opportunity, up to 1
year. The Operations Manager will manage fulfillment leads,
warehouse leads, hub leads, field operations leads and dispatch
leads that run the operation on two shifts each day. The day-to-day
operations include a team of store operators, store leads, store
trainers, field operations, hub operations, and courier operations.
The goal is to achieve or exceed daily metrics and promote high job
satisfaction with all operations employees by keeping the job fun
and interesting in creative ways. The Operations Manager will build
and analyze data to improve the current process and create new
processes as our program grows.
Responsibilities for Operations Lead include but are not limited to
- Owns the success of the daily operation for store operations, hub
operations, field operations, and courier operations.
- Manages the flow of all operations through the day to achieve or
exceed daily metrics for the customer¿s 100% satisfaction.
- Leads, trains and motivates a team of leads and operators to
execute all operations.
- Manages SLA performance through metrics and develops operational
improvements to optimize store/hub/courier operations and operator
- Conducts audits of field operations, store operations, hub
operations, and courier operations to help drive improvements
across all operations.
- Works closely with Store Managers/Employees, client¿s Product
Management, and Engineering for ongoing product development.
- Leads, coaches, and mentors continuous improvement activities
across the operation, in coordination with the core operational
- Works with cross functional teams to troubleshoot non-technical
account management issues (payments, feeds, policies).
Operations Lead candidates must meet the following requirements for
Fulfillment, Manufacturing and/or Distribution Center
Operations Management experience
Motivated and Creative Thinker
Demonstrated success analyzing and solving complex problems
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Bachelors Degree (technical field preferred)
Minimum of 5 years in an operations management position
Able to pass criminal background check, drug test, and MVR
Operations Lead candidate preferred education/experience:
Lean, Six Sigma and/or other process improvement experience
Bachelors of Science Degree (technical preferred)