VP Product Management Apply to This Job
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 8, 2021
We're looking for an experienced product leader to inspire and
guide our team to deliver the most engaging and efficacious K-14
learning solution in the world. In this role, you will report to
the President / Chief Operating Officer and partner with
cross-functional leaders across the company to deliver on our
mission. Role Responsibilities--
- Serve as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, helping to
define the overall vision and direction of the organization that
enables Company to grow and deliver impact to learners and teachers
around the world.--
- As a member of the Product Leadership Team,--you will
contribute significantly to overall product and organizational
strategy. You will help operationalize, codify, and scale the
pedagogical vision of our CEO / Founder, Salman Khan.
- Own the product strategy and vision--which lays out our unique
path for engaging teachers and learners and driving accelerated
learning; working collaboratively across content, design,
engineering, learning science and research & efficacy, ensure
periodic review and refresh of the vision and strategy based on new
- Lead product planning and roadmapping--to achieve desired
business outcomes, balancing investment across our suite of
offerings (academic & test prep), geographies, and customers
(learners, teachers, districts, parents).
- Know our customers and products--inside and out. Inspire others
to a similar depth of knowledge - and to use customer/product
insights to guide product decisions.--
- Make data-driven decisions--by partnering closely with your
counterparts in Design, Engineering, Learning Science and Research
& Efficacy to ensure that we're delivering excellent experiences to
our users that drive learning outcomes.
- Recruit, motivate, and grow our world-class product management
team--to deliver best-in-class offerings and customer support in
service to rapid user growth and accelerated learning outcomes.
Responsible for coaching, career planning, career path development,
and performance management of this critical function.
- Drive cross-functional alignment--across a wide range of
stakeholders including Content, Engineering, Design, Marketing,
Philanthropy, Learning Science, Research & Efficacy, and Analytics.
Ensure transparency and alignment across the company on product and
support priorities. You may be a good fit if you have
- 15+ years in product management with experience in (1) leading
and motivating world-class product managers and (2) building and
scaling--global,--web and mobile offerings, and (3) in the
education and/or consumer spaces.
- Strong--strategic thinker--with proven success in defining
strategic direction for global offerings and support.
- Very strong leadership skills, with proven ability to lead
direct and indirect teams and work across functional lines. Able to
collaborate, influence, and quickly build trust and respect within
the organization and with partners.
- A willingness--to roll up your sleeves--and help the team get
work done as we are a relatively small and nimble
- An--innovative and entrepreneurial thinker--who has a high
tolerance for ambiguity and a strong bias toward action. Leads with
confidence and a strong point of view. Willing and able to put hard
issues on the table, drive open debate, and problem-solve with the
team to achieve results.
- Track record of--customer-focused, data-driven decision
making--that delivers an exceptional customer experience as well
- Exceptional--communicator and collaborator--who enjoys--leading
through influence--and--working across functions and levels--to
establish and deliver on shared goals.
- A--positive mindset--that is--energized by ambiguity--and
bringing clarity and structure to new opportunities.
- Located in--Mountain View, CA or able to travel there 4+
times--a year (post-covid as our office is currently closed).
More Jobs Like This Job No. 649504
Regional VP Emerging Product Solutions
Job No. 648584
Head of HR Technology
Job No. 648479
VP of Product Growth
Canada & Remote, US
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Mountain View , VP Product Management Apply to This Job, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!