Health Center Manager (MV
Company: Loves Furniture
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 4, 2021
- Responsible for the day-to day management of all health center
activities. Lead health center efforts to achieve the health center
to meet or exceed productivity, financial performance, patient
visits and customer service goals.
- Demonstrates independent and critical thinking to develop and
execute strategy planning from concept to implementation, using
proven systems, such as staffing model.
- Supervises center management staff with emphasis on effective
leadership and communication and ability to lead change.
Responsible for assessing training needs; evaluate staff
performance and plans of correction. Ensures adequate staff is
cross- trained in all health center duties.
- Hold all clinical staff accountable to specific measurable
customer service standards (e.g. through annual performance
monitoring and implementing corrective action plans when customer
service expectations are not being met.) and regular coaching and
mentoring for continued staff growth and development.
- Completes non-medical audits and assists QMC in medical audits
with appropriate chart selection.
- Remain current on all FDA approved contraception (including
emergency contraception), non-directional decision-making pregnancy
options education (including surgical and medication abortion,
adoption, and prenatal), STI's (including HIV), comprehensive
sexuality including lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and
questioning, community resources, PPMM medical protocols,
administrative procedures, referral procedures and all Planned
Parenthood services and programs.
- Partner with Licensed Staff leadership in operational
leadership decisions to ensure the provision of high quality
- Maintain efficient patient care flow through a team approach by
planning and implementing patient and staff scheduling in
conjunction with clinical staff leadership. Assure regular
communication with Response Center to adjust schedules when
necessary for walk-in availability and other appointment changes as
- Responsible for holding staff accountable for data accuracy and
productivity, efficient work flow, measuring indicators, and
analyzing processes to improve clinic performance. Responsible for
ensuring that underperformance of team members are formally
addressed, with clear and documented performance improvement
- Implement and ensure compliance to all Risk Management and
Quality Assurance practices as outlined by the Quality Assurance
and Risk Management Program.
- Effectively interact with people and develop positive
relationships while being tactful, respectful, and direct in
- Ensure compliance to HIPAA and Agency confidentiality policies
in dealing with patients and staff.
- Develop and implement an annual center plan and budget. Review
and monitor health center budget and monthly financial statements
against operating budget for fluctuations in revenue, variable
expenses and staffing ratios and adjusts actions in order to reach
clinic specific metrics.
- Responsible for financial management and compliance of PPMM
financial policies for the health center. Accountable for daily
reconciliation of deposits and logs, submitting invoices and
expense reports, financials and account receivables and conducting
audits as necessary.
- Act as liaison between billing and health center, providing
training necessary to team members and resolving clinic billing
questions or problems. Including but not limited to all front
office processes, NextGen system questions, and general cash
handling, and training solicitation of client contributions.
Responsible for the oversight of daily charge entry and correction
of billing charges and tasks in a timely manner to decrease time to
- Supervise inventory, ordering, and control of all medication,
supplies and equipment needed to deliver medical services.
Responsible for ordering and accuracy of inventory for medical
supplies, contraceptive supplies and office supplies for the health
center. Assures appropriate inventory levels are maintained.
- Collaborate and ensure successful communication with health
center staff members regarding policy and protocols, staff
development needs, and conduct quarterly and weekly team meetings
in conjunction with clinical leadership. Including regular staff
- Must participate in task forces or committees in order to help
create Agency strategic recommendations or decisions from an
- Conduct community outreach, networking and education as well as
internal and external marketing in order to attract and retain
patient s and to establish PPMM as a long-term referral
- Collaborate with HR, and Services training team to verify all
employees, volunteers, contractors and students assisting or
providing services have appropriate documentation and training
completed prior to providing services.
- Hire for all center programs and services, retain, terminate
(if necessary), and evaluate all staff in cooperation with the
Human Resources Department. Ability to embrace, manage diversity
and build and maintain successful teams.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with PPMM medical protocols and
administrative procedures, HIPAA, DHS, CLIA, OSHA, environmental
health, Title X, FPACT, Medi-cal and state pharmacy regulations.
Submit audit data; ensure center meets agency all QA requirements.
NON - ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Performs all direct clinic services as needed;
- Responsible for proper preparation, storage and control of the
center's patient health records;
- Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to perform the duties described above. A typical means
of acquiring those abilities would be:
- B.A. or B.S. degree in a health field or management,
- Two years of successful experience in a performance driven
community health care setting. REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to think and act strategically;
- Ability to lead others, especially related to change;
- Ability to communicate effectively, make decisions, solve
prob--lems and function as a team leader;
- Excellent organizational skills, a sense of responsibility and
a high level of motivation;
- Ability to set priorities and maintain composure under stress
and provide leadership in a fast-paced environment;
- Current experience using computer and mouse;
- Experience using a--Microsoft Windows--based program and
willing to learn new computer skills;
- Flexibility in working hours, including the ability to work
nights and weekends.
Keywords: Loves Furniture, Mountain View , Health Center Manager (MV, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!