Product Marketing Manager
Company: NICE Actimize
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 3, 2021
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Product
Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and growing Product Marketing
team.The successful candidate will own product marketing content
development and execution - this includes everything from
compelling customer product presentation, product datasheets,
whitepapers, product sales presentations, webinars, and keynotes
conference content.The right candidate has a proven financial crime
and compliance management background with a passion for
storytelling, and experience creating and delivering
high-visibility communications.He or she will need to translate Big
Data Cloud technologies and AI-driven financial crime detection
models into compelling and highly credible messages to an audience
of financial institutions and fintech providers audience.The role
requires strong judgment, attention to detail, and the ability to
collaborate with C-level executives to create content effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Join our Product Marketing Group to assist in growing our
business across financial crime, risk and compliance, fraud,
payments, money laundering, trading surveillance, and more.
- Participates in the partnership with Marketing and Product
Management in the process of developing the definition, messaging,
and positioning of solutions.
- Participates in go-to-market campaigns, supporting marketing
activities, and representing NICE Actimize at industry events.
Develop and maintain marketing collateral, including thought
leadership pieces, infographics, brochures and data sheets
- Develop and maintain sales support materials/tools, including
sales decks, sales playbook, product descriptions and other
- Support and participate in sales training and customer
- Works with the Product team to perform market research and
execute strategies to bring new products to market.
- Collaborate with the customer references team to identify and
create compelling customer stories.
- Assesses and identifies market opportunities to create
opportunities for existing and new NICE Actimize products.
- Completes qualitative assessment of competitors and their
- Product Marketing and/or Product Management Experience:1-3
years of Product Marketing experience
- Experience with Product Marketing Concepts such as
buyer-persona targeting, development & communication; pipeline
- Experience creating marketing collateral
- Strong Communication Skills
- Travel:willingness to travel 25% - 33%
- Undergraduate Education
- Other Desired Attributes:Familiarity with Financial Services
issues such as fraud and money laundering; ability to thrive in a
dynamic environment NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base
salary, commissions and a full benefit package. Benefits include:
medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible
Keywords: NICE Actimize, Mountain View , Product Marketing Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!