Group Manager, CRM Analytics
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 3, 2021
OverviewIntuit is seeking an experienced analytics leader to
spearhead the growing CRM Analytics team within Intuit's Consumer
Group (TurboTax, Mint, Turbo). We have an exciting opportunity to
evolve and accelerate the way we leverage behavioral and
transactional data to surface customer insights, build models to
personalize customer experiences, and deliver awesome outcomes for
the business and our customers. This role will drive critical
cross-functional strategies and will partner closely with marketing
managers, product management, data engineering, data analytics, and
data science. The insights and strategies generated by the CRM
Analytics team will be instrumental in boosting customer retention,
reducing customer churn, and increasing customer lifetime
value.What you'll bring
- 10+ years of experience working in web, product, marketing, or
other related analytics fields. Ability to tell stories with data,
educate effectively, and instill confidence, motivating
stakeholders to act on recommendations.
- 5+ years working with customer data in CRM analytics, customer
analytics, customer insights, customer lifecycle marketing, or
related field/function. Demonstrated ability to deeply analyze
customer data to inform marketing and product decisions.
- 3-5 years' experience managing data analysts and data
scientists with a proven track record of building high-performing
analytics and data science teams and developing successful
- Strong modeling foundation is a plus, including hands-on
expertise with data mining and statistical modeling techniques such
as clustering, classification, regression, tree-based methods,
neural nets, support vector machines, anomaly detection, and
natural language processing.
- Experience with customer segmentation, data enrichment tools
and technologies, and personalization at scale (preferably in a B2C
- Highly proficient in SQL, Tableau, and Excel, with expertise in
modern advanced analytical tools and programming languages such as
Python a plus.
- A great storyteller and communicator and can build
relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders, including both
technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects end-to-end
and drive organizational change via both clarity of strategy and
executional rigor.How you will lead
- Drives strategic thinking to optimize product, marketing, and
customer success efforts (inclusive of experimentation) for
customer journeys, based on customer segments, lifecycle stages,
and other critical customer attributes.
- Represents analytics function on cross-functional leadership
team and provides/inspires data-driven change around end-to-end
customer experiences to improve retention and reduce churn.
- Develops and grows an exceptional team of data analysts and
data scientists; prioritizes the team's work to maximize
effectiveness and impact both at the individual and team
- Partners with cross-functional stakeholders to better
understand our users and create a single, accurate view of a
customer across businesses to make decisions about how best to
acquire/retain them, segment, identify high potential value, and
proactively interact with them.
- Leads the full cycle of iterative big data exploration,
including hypothesis formulation, algorithm development, data
cleansing, testing, insight generation/visualization, and action
- Collects, analyzes, and models available data to advance the
customer analytics space and build a broad understanding of the
Consumer Group's customers and relevant customer segments.
- Pursues data quality, troubleshoots data validation, and sees
issues to resolution.
- Provides guidance and support to business leaders and
stakeholders on how best to harness available data in support of
critical business needs and goals.
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Group Manager, CRM Analytics, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!