Sr. Principal Product Marketing Manager - Test Management and Analytics
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 2, 2021
With the industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is
recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through
agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to
support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the
business risks of your software releases-transforming testing from
a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated
software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve "leader" status in all
three top analyst reports (i.e., the "Triple Crown.") This honor is
based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000
customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such
as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung,
Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on
Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90
percent-increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep
pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium,
Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland,
Poland, the UK and United States.
We are currently searching for a product marketing manager at the
Principal or Senior Principal level for our agile test management
and analytics platform. Test management is at the very core of the
Tricentis continuous testing platform and plays a very strategic
role in our portfolio as it supports the entire spectrum of
enterprise, custom and cloud-native applications and an ecosystem
of DevOps and open source tools.
As the PMM lead for this product line, you'll help shape our
product and technology story and position our capabilities as a
"must have" in the market. You'll define product messaging and
deliver content for thought leadership and awareness, demand gen,
sales enablement and competitive analysis. You'll continuously look
for new ways to get our message heard in the market. You'll join a
high performing team that takes pride in raising the bar for
product marketing excellence here at Tricentis and in the
The ideal candidate will be based in our Atlanta, GA, or Mountain
View, CA, offices, but qualified remote applications are welcome as
- Create and execute a product marketing plan in collaboration
with Product Marketing, Sales Leadership and the global Marketing
- Research test management related market trends, customer
behavior and competitor offerings.
- Define the messaging and positioning for our solution, products
and use cases including value proposition, key differentiators and
customer proof points
- Develop buyer and user persona definitions leveraging market
analysis and research.
- Deliver compelling sales collateral, including sales playbooks,
datasheets, case studies, presentations, white papers, and
- Enable our field sales organization on how to recognize revenue
opportunities, pitch the value of our solution and establish our
- Support our demand gen programs that generate quality sales
leads, market awareness, and thought leadership through digital
channels and GEO-specific field activities
- Evangelize your solution area at speaking opportunities at
conferences and tradeshows, executive programs, and partner events.
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional
sales and pre-sales leaders, customer success, product and
engineering teams, marketing peers and account executives.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or related
field is required; MBA is desired.
- A minimum of 5 years of product marketing experience in high
technology B2B enterprise software field required
- Deep knowledge and expertise of cloud-native technologies,
developer and DevOps tool chains, and custom application
development. Work experience in the test automation or BI/analytics
space will be a huge plus
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication
- Experience working in marketing teams with proven success and
high initiative in the creation and execution of effective
- Significant experience initiating and driving a range of GTM
programs, including webinars, tradeshows, social media, social
media, sales collateral
- Enjoy speaking at industry events and webinars, evangelizing
with analysts and industry groups, talking with customers, creating
sales presentations, writing white papers.
- High energy, self-directed, team player and detail oriented
with a sense of excitement both internally and externally for your
products and our company
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively
with other departments
- Ability to manage large detailed project to tight timelines.
Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and
respect from sales management
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Ability to travel between 10-30% (post pandemic)
- Market conform salary + commission
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding
- Personal and professional development
- Cool company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity to be part of a
highly talented team within TRICENTIS. If you are interested in the
opportunity to become a member of TRICENTIS where your ideas count,
apply now for immediate consideration.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
Keywords: Tricentis, Mountain View , Sr. Principal Product Marketing Manager - Test Management and Analytics, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!