Executive Events Program Manager, Real Estate Workplace Serv
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 22, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in Event Management.
- Experience with Budget Management, Vendor Management, Vendor
Operations and Executive Communication Preferred qualifications:
- Ability to present to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to creatively problem solve challenges, take initiative
and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to think strategically and balance a broad range of
internal and external factors when identifying problems, proposing
solutions, and making decisions.
- Ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and
stakeholder management skills. About the job The Bay Area Executive
and Event Production team provides production for senior executive
meetings and events, creating live, digital, and hybrid event
experiences. You will be a part of the team responsible for
defining requirements and operating/maintaining audio visual
infrastructure in speciality venues for events at Google. You will
provide both governance for vendor delivery and customer
relationship management to ensure the success of each production.
You will be one of a team of program managers responsible for the
production of digital, hybrid and in-person events.
- Operations management and governance for the in-house managed
production service provider. This includes documentation of program
requirements and other process docs.
- Vendor management functions including KPI monitoring,
tool/access provisioning, and metrics analysis.
- Assist with preparation and control of related annual
- Build strategic relationships with team members and a wide
range of stakeholders across Google.
- Project manage flawless executive events when required, both in
pre-production and post-event follow-up, with personal customer
management. Location Google is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed
to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color,
ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also
Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or
special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by
completing this form . To all recruitment agencies: Google does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs
alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google
is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Google, Mountain View , Executive Events Program Manager, Real Estate Workplace Serv, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!