Company: Winc Australia
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 22, 2021
We are a global marketing services group specializing in the
execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to
brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated
agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand
Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment
(ROMI). With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the
Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the
most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market
leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global
marketing supply chains to unify and synchronize all customer
touchpoints across digital, print and retail media. The HH Global
proposition includes: Marketing Technology; Media Asset Management;
Creative Production; Artwork Management; Trans creation and
Adaptation; Marketing Procurement; Production Management and
Marketing Fulfilment. Traffic Coordinator Overview: We are seeking
a Traffic Coordinator to join our Creative Production Team. He or
she will be experienced in managing creative production workflow.
The candidate will have critical skills in workflow process,
scheduling, trafficking and project management. The candidate will
be articulate, patient and tenacious, thriving in a high job volume
environment and will provide insight for concept. He or she will be
experienced in a client facing role, be able to manage jobs
independently with strong collaborative, intrapersonal, and
multi-tasking abilities. The Traffic Coordinator manages admission
and workflow of projects to the creative production team quickly
and effectively with an emphasis on customer service. Acts as a
liaison between Marketing Producers, Production Studio, Creative,
Channel and other departments. Coordinates and ensures the on time
and orderly flow of all Studio information and deliverables from
job initiation to delivery. Leads and project manages to get
results. The Creative Traffic Coordinator is responsible for the
efficient management of the creative-production workflow within
Retail Marketing. They will collaborate with all relevant marketing
teams to facilitate seamless execution and creative excellence.
Particular focus on schedule creation/maintenance, resource
allocation, workload balance, and change management. Duties and
- Manage traffic and creative execution for all incoming creative
projects from receipt of the brief or client meeting to delivery of
files and billing
- Run weekly production meetings as necessary
- Influences other stakeholders (internal and external, etc.) to
support successful outcomes.
- Manage large scale projects at global levels
- Obtains thorough input from Producers and Channel Marketers
when they originate work via a brief or job order.
- Create quotes and track budgets if necessary
- Keeps all concerned, informed on the current status of all jobs
in progress via daily status reports.
- Allocates resources, projects, and timeline to each
- Evaluates and manage supplier budgets
- Verify compliance of creative brief and team processes
- Anticipate obstacles and provide solutions
- Proactively communicate the status of projects in a clear and
timely manner to the project manager or client
- Identify, evaluate and recommend internal systems and best
practices to boost efficiency
- Keep project files in flow, ensuring that all production art is
- Review all stages of projects to ensure accuracy and quality
- Control the progress of the task while promoting the
organization and motivation of the creative team together with
- Periodically run reports, analyze data and observe trends on
team utilization and client tendencies
- Sets due dates for various stages of job completion after
consulting with Creative and Production for timing requirements of
- Expedites the "rush" jobs in such a way that process does not
obstruct the orderly flow of everyday work.
- Routes copy, art and mechanicals for internal approvals.
- Responsible for initiation of project(s) and daily oversight of
said project(s) in workflow tool.
- Keeps abreast of work in the Production Department and follows
up on due dates that were established for finished work.
- Other duties and assigned projects
- Create, maintain, socialize and direct project schedules with
inputs from Creative Producers, Production and Marketing
- Enforce an on-time and orderly workflow, holding individuals
accountable to milestones, action items and deliveries
- Flag project roadblocks, schedule changes, and potential missed
deadlines with all stakeholders
- Route for approval and collect feedback on creative at various
stages of development
- Track and maintain project status, deliverables and current
objectives across all functions Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Superior organizational, decision making, troubleshooting,
negotiating, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Conflict Management: approaches conflicts as opportunities;
understands others quickly
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to work and function in ambiguity.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Apps, a strong plus.
- Strong computer background specifically with Google Docs,
Sheets, Slides, Excel, Word and other digital project management
tools. --What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the role of traffic or
project coordinator in a creative or agency environment
- Experience in managing project flow and the ability to
recommend and implement new strategies and work processes
- Experience in Print Production, Channel Marketing. Experience
with retail fixtures a plus.
- Broad experience working directly in a high-volume, fast-paced,
constantly changing studio environment
- Proven problem solver with expert knowledge of studio workflow
- Ability to construct workable solutions when presented with
multiple and, often times, conflicting points of view
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
and manage time. Experience with large amounts of deliverables a
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, listening, and
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and
staff at all levels of an organization
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize projects in a dynamic
- Focus on results, quality, and efficiencies
- Positive disposition, ability to work in a team Regular and
predictable attendance is an essential duty of this position. Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Regular, predictable
attendance is an essential duty -- Competitive salary, full
benefits package, 401(k) and generous PTO. For California
applicants, click here to read our Privacy Notice for California
Employees and Job Applicants.
Keywords: Winc Australia, Mountain View , Traffic Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!