Senior Product Manager
Company: Mobileiron, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: October 15, 2020
Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt
MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the world s
most ubiquitous product the mobile device. We ve created a single
point of secure and frictionless access to the perimeter-less
enterprise from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates and verifies a
comprehensive set of signals and the correlation between the user,
device, applications, networks and potential threats before
granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is
built on the foundation of our award-winning and industry-leading
unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling
technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user and device authentication,
multi-factor authentication (MFA), and mobile threat detection
(MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM,
identity and gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security
and the way people want to work so you can free your people to be
productive without limits and passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
Recognized by Gartner as a leader in eight UEM MQs and recently
noted by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Cybersecurity Companies To
Watch In 2020
The following are the responsibilities of this role:
* Define the platform, which is the foundation for MobileIron s
industry-leading solutions. Delight customers with capabilities,
like, identity, delegation, compliance management, and more.
* Shape the vision for the MobileIron Platform by listening to
customers and by analyzing industry and technology trends.
* Define and deliver solutions for the MobileIron Channel,
including, new deployment and business models. We are building new
and innovative capabilities.
* Work directly with Design, Engineering, Customer Success, Product
Marketing and Sales from concept to development and
The following are the traits and skills critical for success in
* Minimum 3 years Direct product management experience.
* Direct experience with enterprise security and/or enterprise
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills with ability to
synthesis and pitch ideas.
* Attention to detail and strong operational proficiency.
* Experience with any of the following is preferred: Agile, SaaS,
integration API s, BI tools (e.g. DOMO), working with global
* BA/BS or equivalent.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Mobileiron, Inc., Mountain View , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!