Hardware Security Manager
Company: HH Global
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: October 13, 2020
Hardware Security Manager
A highly organized and motivated individual who consistently
demonstrates a proactive positive attitude to solving complex
multi-faceted problems. An expert in the area of the latest
security devices for hardware products that can incorporate form
with function and never settle for less. Knows how to create high
security spaces working with fixture vendors to ensure our products
are secure pre-launch. Successful track record of partnering with
the major security vendors and retailers like Best Buy, Walmart,
Target, Verizon and others in U.S., Canada, APAC and EMEA.
Lead all global custom security solutions; proactively research,
develop and produce security devices to support all hardware
* Partner with Design and Production teams to seamlessly
incorporate solutions into new fixture rollouts providing options,
proto-types, timing and cost estimates.
* Lead cross-functional meetings with Product teams to manage
development of security solutions for working demo devices.
* Customize global security solutions to best fit a broad range of
retail executions for; Pop-up Shops, Shop-in-Shops, led fixtures
and retailer fixtures.
* Partner with Hardware Engineers on new product launches to
understand each device s specific builds and needs in order to
seamlessly integrate custom security solutions to enhance our
customer s experience when interacting with our products.
* Partner with our regional teams in APAC and EMEA to help
customize their security solutions for use in the different
* Work closely with our 3rd party partners to stay current on each
retailer s security and electrical requirements and find
appropriate solutions when needed.
* An expert in how to lock down fixture manufacturers to secure our
products pre-launch ensuring they are compliant at each stage of
* As needed, travel overseas to manufacturing facilities to oversee
quality control and production.
* Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of latest technology in the
security space to best service the client and new products
* Present complex ideas or issues to leadership in a way that is
* Technologically Savvy with the ability to manage retail security
vendors to deliver security solutions for a variety of different
venues and experiences
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 10 years of experience in hardware security
* Experience and working knowledge of latest security
* Retail marketing experience, working specifically with
fixtures/displays is a plus, familiar with big box retailers and
* Proven track record solving security needs for hardware
* Ability to work well under deadlines and effectively manage
multiple priorities and projects at once.
* Strong organizational, planning, communication and negotiation
* Project management experience leading time sensitive, large
projects, for Retailers or Carriers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential duty
Competitive salary, full benefits package, 401(k) and generous
For California applicants, click here to read our Privacy Notice
for California Employees and Job Applicants.
Keywords: HH Global, Mountain View , Hardware Security Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!