Customer Support Engineering 10
Company: ICONMA, LLC
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Resident Quality / Customer Satisfaction Engineer Located at
- Acts as liaison and first point of contact to assist with
mitigating risk and addressing quality concerns with Client
products. Provides information relevant to New Products & New
- Work with team to implement cost reduction initiatives where
- Provide suggestions / solution plan to internal functions for
customer problem solving.
- Establish and maintain oral and written communications with the
appropriate Customer and Client contacts / organizations.
- Track Customer complaints (WFCC formal as well as
- Closely follow up on open issue corrective actions (WFCC and
Informal) to ensure they are implemented and effective. Provide
necessary information to internal functions for continuous
- Establish and maintain a tracker to monitor quality improvement
performance (WFCC and Inf).
- Provide technical expertise to customer whenever necessary and
ensure the customer is effectively handling Client products in
- Understand and follow all relevant Enterprise Operating System
(EOS) policies/processes/procedures and provide monthly report
feedback to customer.
- Participate as part of the vehicle assembly plant Quality Team
including fostering communication and building strong relationships
with customer to improve customer satisfaction level.
- Coordinate Client in-Plant coverage for prototypes, pilots run,
special runs and new model year start-up.
- Follow EHS policies where applicable.
- Coordinate sorts, reworks, and special studies as
- As a Client Quality team member, proactively work with other
divisional CSE's to solve issues and contain problems to protect
the customer and Client.
- BS Engineering Degree or equivalent STEM Major.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills.
- Excellent Organization Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Prior Wiring Harness Engineering Experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Mountain View , Customer Support Engineering 10, Engineering , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!