Senior Machine Learning Operations Engineer
Company: Quest Groups LLC
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Senior Machine Learning Operations Engineer Location: Mountain
View, CA - 100% remote THE OPPORTUNITY
- As an MLOps Engineer on our Machine Learning team, you'll
collaborate with Data Scientists, Computer Vision/Machine Learning
Engineers, Data Engineers, and members across Software Engineering,
Product, and Sales teams to enable the development of robust,
scalable machine learning models for identification and annotation
of the built world.
- We need an engineer that can bring together practices from
DevOps, Data Engineering, Machine Learning Engineering, and Data
Science Research to build on and improve our MLOps process by
removing friction, increasing efficiency and making model
development and deployment easier and faster.THE TECH STACK
- We leverage all available tools and technologies to build our
best-in-class tech-stack, which affords us flexibility of
fast-deployments, along with the stability to support aggressive
SLAs for critical-path client APIs and applications. We use a
commercial MLOps platform deployed on Kubernetes and build all the
infrastructure that goes around it. Our models are both deep
learning and tabular machine learning models (and sometimes both at
the same time).YOUR PROFILE
- A professional MLops Engineer with solid technical background,
excelling in understanding complex problems and processes and
proactively proposing efficient solutions. You thrive in a
collaborative environment and take the initiative to solve
outstanding issues and to improve existing processes. You excel at
communicating with different stakeholders and collaborators,
technical and non-technical, and you love building practical and
state-of-the-art solutions centered around Machine Learning. You
strive to stay up to date with the latest best practices and tools
by researching and participating in communities and technical
conferences. WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Develop MLOps solutions using the most appropriate tools
enabling faster and more reliable ML products.
- Build components for ML pipelines for data processing, model
training, as well as monitoring.
- Build and administer CI/CD processes for ML components and
- Contribute to developing best practices around building and
deploying ML models.WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Contribute to the improvement of our end-to-end ML development
process, from ground-truth collection tools all the way to
deployment to our production environment.WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Work with our ML team, our Data Engineering team, as well as
our Platform team to design and build a better and better
end-to-end model development process.
- Additional responsibilities to be assigned based on
performance.THE SKILL SET
- BS in Computer Science or other quantitative discipline.
- 5-8 years of total experience with 3+ years of that experience
working with tools and solutions for the Machine Learning lifecycle
(build, deploy, and production support), ML pipelines and popular
- Some experience with Kubernetes clusters, preferably on Amazon
EKS. Familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD (Github Actions, Jenkins,
other equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of MLOps elements and architectures (data-ops,
feature stores, artifacts and metrics tracking).
- Significant programming experience in Python programming and
other scripting languages including relevant libraries and best
practices (e.g., unit tests, CI/CD).
- Solid knowledge of containers and orchestration tools (e.g.,
- Broad understanding of the process of development of an ML
- Familiarity with the Linux environment including shell
scripting and with Git.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP).
Keywords: Quest Groups LLC, Mountain View , Senior Machine Learning Operations Engineer, Engineering , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!