Design Verification Engineer
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Job Description: Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream
technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all
American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Design
Verification Engineer for our client in the Electronics domain. We
value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract to Hire position and the
client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract to Hire
Location: Mountain View, CA
Role: Design Verification Engineer
Primary Skills: PCB Design
Role Description: The Design Verification Engineer must have at
least 5+ years of experience.
- Masters or Bachelor--------s degree in Engineering.
- 7-9 years of ASIC verification experience
- Experience in System Verilog and C programming
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Perl, Shell etc.)
- Excellent hands-on experience with IP and SOC verification
- Excellent debugging skills using VCS and Verdi
- Knowledge of UVM based testbench development in at least 2-3
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of protocols like SPI, UART, I2C, GPIO is a must.
- Knowledge of memory protocols like HBM is a plus.
Education: Bachelor--------s degree in Computer Science,
Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or
another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of Design Verification experience
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Mehmood Alam
Recruiter Phone: 412-436-0333 (Ext: 2312)/510-948-0902
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor Years of Experience Required:
More than 5 years Expected Travel Time: None
Keywords: Mastech, Mountain View , Design Verification Engineer, Engineering , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!