Test Engineer 21-14373
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Test Engineer II with our
client in the SEO industry in their Mountain View, CA location.
This is a 12 month + contract position.
- Seeking an Android Device Lock Test Engineer with experience in
manual and automated testing of Android/Linux based devices.
Candidates should also be comfortable discussing different
problem-solving approaches and adopting best practices.
- Flashing partner builds for testing.
- Configuring internal tools to create different test
- Capturing logs, screenshots, and videos for debugging,
analysis, and evidence collection.
- Comparing various partner developed applications against
- Creation of tests plans, test strategy, running tests,
implementing build and test infrastructure, test automation,
enforcing good engineering practices by the team.
- Program Management experience (i.e. timelines, milestones,
deadlines, communicating with stakeholders/partners for test
- BA/BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3-5 years of related professional experience.
- Have a solid understanding of how to use the Android
engineering system and test infrastructure.
- Be capable of dealing with test environment configurations and
- Be able to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and put
creative thought into designing and implementing test strategies
for all aspects of internal apps.
- Experience with flashing device builds and side loading
applications on Android devices in test environments.
- Experience with Android tools (adb, aapt, logcat, fastboot,
bugreport, etc.) on Linux, and collecting/analyzing debug logs for
root cause identification.
- Experience executing test plans and test cases and organizing
output into clear concise reports.
- Experience with tradefed and Android CTS/GTS test suites
execution and test fail evaluation.
- Able to read, modify, and create Linux shell scripts for simple
- Can capture data, import to spreadsheet, and pivot data for
ad-hoc manual and automated reports.
- Proven root cause, characterization, and problem-solving
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no
- Familiar with Android Enterprise solutions such as Zero-Touch
- Familiar with making debug Android builds and modifying .mk
- Experience with Android device build approval.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply!
Keywords: Genesis10, Mountain View , Test Engineer 21-14373, Engineering , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!