Lab Support Engineer
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Genesis10 is currently seeking a Lab Support Engineer with our
client in the SEO industry in their Mountain View location. This is
a 6 month + contract position. Description:
- PIE (Product Integrity Engineering) Reliability Lab Operations
team is looking for a Lab support Engineer to work with development
teams toward a robust and reliable product design, ensuring we have
the highest quality products for our customers.
- In this role the qualified candidate will be responsible for
the care and upkeep of engineering lab spaces and be a hands-on,
skilled electro-mechanical engineer capable of supporting the
engineering team. Responsibilities:
- Use engineering test setup, data collection, and running tests
according to documentation.
- Ensure lab spaces are always clean and organized for space
- Participation in internal testing throughout product
- Support hardware and software computer setup as related to lab
equipment and testing
- Prepare concise and clear reports that show conducted
- Writing work instructions, standard operating procedures
- Verify that all equipment that is used by you is checked-out
from lab inventory and checked-in or extended properly
- Verify that all the long-term tests are running properly and
on-time. Look at the test specifications and test plan to make sure
to capture all set points that the reporter asked for.
- Run tests that are pre planned for today and start writing
preliminary reports for the test that are wrapping up
- BS or MS in engineering (Electrical or Mechanical emphasis,
- 3+ years experience in lab setup, management and
- Hardware testing experience
- Required tools to be used:- Power Tools to mount fixtures or
products to the fixtures, TH/TC chambers, electrodynamic shaker
(vibration table), corrosion chamber (TH with corrosion gases
connected), drilling press.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
- 5+ years of hands-on lab technician experience with
electro-mechanical lab equipment: environmental chamber, vibration
tester, shock tester, oscilloscope, microscope, Instron, strain
gauge, accelerometer, etc.
- 3+ Experience in running MFG (mixed flow gas tests) that
involve use of corrosion gases and gas distribution/filtering
- 3+ Experience in using vibration tables, dialing profiles.
- Ability to read and interpret simple schematics and mechanical
- Ability to cope with challenges of a fast paced work
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, capability of being strictly running tests
according to procedures and protocols If you have the described
qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity,
apply today! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business
and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing
proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives.
If you are a high performing business or IT professional with
solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10
recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to
position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Mountain View , Lab Support Engineer, Engineering , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!