Company: INFOX Consulting Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Full time - Infox Consulting Inc. - United States Posted On
09/09/2020 Job Information Job Opening ID ZR_268_JOB Industry
Technology Work Experience 1-3 years City Mountain View
State/Province California Zip/Postal Code 92122 Job Description Our
client is a super cool start-up company and currently-- looking for
smart and entrepreneurial people to join our team of world-class
scientists and researchers. Job Description You'll be closely
working with our R&D team to develop sensor system solution for
an autonomous vehicle.
- Sensor sourcing: work with sensor suppliers to get related
information, build test bench and evaluate different sensors'
- Sensor software development: develop sensor algorithm including
basic function, diagnostic, fusion, etc; implement debugging and
software unit testing
- Sensor system integration: build system solution, integrate
sensors to the whole autonomous system, test system performance,
build sensor calibration solution and related software
- Creating and maintaining documentation including algorithm
design, supporting functional safety & systems engineering analysis
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Engineering, Robotics, Computer Science or a
- Proficiency with C/C++ and Python.
- Deep understanding of the principles of one or more following
sensors: GNSS, IMU, Lidar, Radar, Sona, Camera.
- Experience in sensor data process and sensor fusion
- Experience in sensor development, sensor module integration for
mobile platforms, sensor performance evaluation.
- Have experience competing in autonomous driving
- Have 2+ years of industry experience in Sensors, Autonomous
Driving and/or Robotics
- Experience in ISO 26262, FMEA
- Experience in software test (MIL/SIL/PIL/HIL, Static/Dynamic,
black box/white box/grey box)
- Work with world class AI and Autonomous Driving Engineers
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus/options/paid vacations/insurance
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits
- Weekly team happy hour Our client is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and
personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap,
religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by
applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are
performed without regard to the above-listed items.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview
will be contacted. In an effort to reduce our environmental
footprint and enhance the effectiveness of our applicant tracking
process, we encourage applicants to apply by submitting your resume
in MS Word format and Linkedin website as well. ---
Keywords: INFOX Consulting Inc., Mountain View , Sensor Engineer-Developer, Engineering , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!