Natural Language Processing(NLP) Scientist/Engineer
Company: INFOX Consulting Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Natural Language Processing(NLP) Scientist/Engineer Full time -
Infox Consulting Inc. - United States Posted On 09/09/2020 Job
Information Job Opening ID ZR_275_JOB Industry Technology Work
Experience 5+ years City Mountain View State/Province California
Zip/Postal Code 94043 Job Description Our client is looking for
top-notch research scientists to join its Silicon Valley R&D
Center. It's an exciting opportunity to join their early stage team
to work on a wide variety of--research areas in natural language
processing, including natural language understanding, natural
language generation, spoken dialog systems, question answering and
machine reading comprehension.
- Define ambitious, relevant AI research problems and criteria
for evaluating success.
- Build state-of-the-art solutions by designing algorithms and
carrying out experiments.
- Work with engineering teams, when appropriate, to get solutions
- Publish in top-notch conferences
- Ph.D. or master degree in computer science, NLP related
- Ability to communicate/collaborate with other
researchers/engineers including our team members in China (ability
to speak Chinese is NOT required)
- Ability to implement experiments using scripting languages
(Python, Perl, bash) and tools written in C/C++.
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow,
Pytorch, Torch, Mxnet, CNTK, etc.) and related tools in each
- Publication record in top NLP conferences (ACL, NAACL, EMNLP,
NIPS, SIGIR, WWW etc) is a must.
Our client--is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age,
veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Keywords: INFOX Consulting Inc., Mountain View , Natural Language Processing(NLP) Scientist/Engineer, Engineering , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!