Customer Success Engineer - C2L
Company: EdCast Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Mountain View, California, United States Full time 21-US-CS-1175
EdCast is the AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud solution for unified
discovery, personalized learning and knowledge management across
the enterprise. Its award-winning platform is used internationally
by Global 2000 companies and large government organizations,
including NASSCOM and World Economic Forum, to solve the discovery
and curation problems across all external and internal knowledge
sources. EdCast's offerings include its Learning Experience
Platform (LXP) and MyGuide's in-app guides, intelligence, and
automation for business software. Customer Success Manager -
Contract to Launch This position will focus on onboarding of new
customers and facilitating growth and expansion of existing
customers. It requires deep technical knowledge and strong
organizational/project management skills.
- The Customer Success Engineer will work with new and existing
customers to derive business value (ROI) from their investment and
identify and execute on new business opportunities.
- Deploy MyGuide to new customers. Implementation consultant and
project management activities.
- Prepare for and run new customer kickoff meeting, work with
customers to define success criteria, milestones, and objectives,
build and execute on project plans
- Understand the customers business, their needs and challenges,
and be a trusted advisor recommending solutions that meet the
- Develop Deep Product Knowledge and explain technical concepts
and answer technical questions.
- Assist with late sales process, technical demo's, solutions
overviews, etc. Sales Engineering (SE) or Solution Consulting
- Develop technical solutions that leverage the deep capabilities
of MyGuide product
- Prepare presentations, and demo MyGuide to new stakeholders
within the organization. Articulate the value of MyGuide to
identify expansion and upsell opportunities.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business
Decision Makers and IT Decision Makers within each customer to
influence solution delivery and adoption.
- This role will initially specialize in EdCasts MyGuide product
offering, and later expand to represent other EdCast products
within your assigned customers. Requirements
- 5+ years of customer facing and technology experience using
Saas applications, front-end web development, or other applicable
- Deep understanding of SaaS customer engagement and customer
- Strong communication, ability to prepare and present to
technical and business audiences.
- Experience with solution selling or technical sales
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to
establish strong relationships with business decision makers and
influence decisions.Proven ability to map the customer's business
process to product capability.
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor
relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to
manage multiple projects simultaneously. An opportunity to get
ahead in your career by building a great and exciting portfolio
that helps others get ahead in theirs. You will be joining a truly
passionate and multicultural team willing to make a difference and
positively disrupt the way learning is done within organizations.
We believe in lifelong learning. We believe we can create abundant
opportunities for workforce learning and up-skilling within the
organization ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive
and the passion of making an impact in the world. EdCast collects
and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data
protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the
privacy notice for further details. EdCast does not discriminate on
the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin,
marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited
by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: EdCast Inc., Mountain View , Customer Success Engineer - C2L, Engineering , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!